+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gardening thread.....

I'm Grant.

mine is finished growing really, and has been since its last cut 3 weeks ago. too cold at night for it now
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

Cut mine just last week but it’s still growing, thought I might have got away with it

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Well done Roy. I have yet to do mine - it's never dry enough, but will try to do so before the month is out.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

My lawn looks a mess at the moment, uneven, with thick bits and bald patches (courtesy of the dog and moss). At least the iron sulphate seems to work, as the moss is turning black and dying and the newly seeded areas are sprouting well. I just need to use some topsoil to fill the dips and it should be all good for spring.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Well done Roy. I have yet to do mine - it's never dry enough, but will try to do so before the month is out.
    Thanks Barry, it’s definitely going to need yet another cut though.

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    My lawn looks a mess at the moment, uneven, with thick bits and bald patches (courtesy of the dog and moss). At least the iron sulphate seems to work, as the moss is turning black and dying and the newly seeded areas are sprouting well. I just need to use some topsoil to fill the dips and it should be all good for spring.
    Very similar situation here - love my dog, but her effect on the grass As she gets older, she seems to get more and more in to scratching the surface once she has done the business (I think that she just gets in to the kicking and forgets to stop).
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Jon.

Been putting this off for a while, but the re felting one of the sheds needing doing..

I'm guy.

Good job there - getting ready for winter seems to be a primal urge
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm guy.

Sony CDP XB930.

I'm guy.

Planning a larger border, so have had a load of composted horse excrement delivered and starting to get deliveries of shrubs - bloody ground is frozen solid though
    Sony CDP XB930.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast