+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gardening thread.....

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    That will keep u out of trouble mate
    Not for long. A couple of hours work bar the pointing.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Got fed up with a depression in one of the crazy paved paths. It had a puddle in it every time it rained, so I've ripped it out. Looks like it was only laid on earth, so it's not done bad for seventy odd years. Won't take long to relay to the correct level.

Well the crazy paving is back in bar a tiny bit and a little pointing. No sunken area now. Too hot to do anything out there at the moment.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

good job geoff. looks super
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

My neighbour gave me a small fuchsia, and I kept it indoors. He planted his out.
    Mine is going great guns. Red outer and blue inner flowers.
    It's called hannah, the name of his sadly departed daughter.

Looks smashing
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

My Dad loved Fuchsias, his garden continued to flourish long after he passed in 2000, this picture taken in 2014.

I'm Grant.

Lovely
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Never had any luck with Fuchsias, they always die in the Winter. All except for those 'wild' ones with the small flowers..

That is a lovely display.

I'm Jon.

Getting a bit wild in the greenhouse..

Toms and cucumbers are coming on well, but the peppers/chillie’s are taking forever..

There’s going to be a lot of cucumbers so will pluck them small and pickle them for gherkins for use on homemade burgers or have a bash at making some raita.

Also, anyone know what plant this is?
    I’ve grown it from seed from a random packet i bought a while ago, but have since misplaced..

The bees love it and i want to grow a few more.

I'm sorted.

I'm Grant.

crumbling concrete the.. needs repairing b4 it collapses.. garden looks nice
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast