+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gardening thread.....

I'm guy.

not what you asked for but; cheaper, no batteries, gentle exercise

https://www.toolstation.com/bulldog-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm sorted.

They had to leave

I'm Dave.

Lovin' the loo. Every garden (gardener) needs one.

I'm guy.

Another old/dead tree down at the bottom of my garden, thank goodness that I have a large bay tree which cushioned the falls and directed them away from my shed and greenhouse

Just texted a mate to see whether I can borrow his chain saw, otherwise it is going to be lots of exercise with my hand saw - plenty of wood for my "Kadai" in a few months.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm sorted.

Not my garden but a nice show of daffs opposite local shops.

I'm Geoff.

Well I got next-door's hedge cut, 'cos he's not well enough to deal with it and half of my own done, then the backache started setting in so I'll give it a rest until tomorrow. There are rain clouds coming over anyway.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Well I got next-door's hedge cut, 'cos he's not well enough to deal with it and half of my own done, then the backache started setting in so I'll give it a rest until tomorrow. There are rain clouds coming over anyway.
    wel done. hard work, especially the clearing up...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Did you use a hedge trimmer, or by hand?
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Did you use a hedge trimmer, or by hand?
    Electric trimmer. Not owned or used hand shears for over forty years. I finished the job yesterday, now I have a mountain of clippings along the back garden path to dry out before burning.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Dave.

Anyone know what to do with dozens of Wasps eating our sheds and a garden bench ?

We often have the occasional Wasp scraping the wood to make a nest but this year there are hundreds of the little sods.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast