+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: The Gardening thread.....

I'm Grant.

mine is finished growing really, and has been since its last cut 3 weeks ago. too cold at night for it now
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. Errol Flynn

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm watching.

Cut mine just last week but its still growing, thought I might have got away with it

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Well done Roy. I have yet to do mine - it's never dry enough, but will try to do so before the month is out.
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

My lawn looks a mess at the moment, uneven, with thick bits and bald patches (courtesy of the dog and moss). At least the iron sulphate seems to work, as the moss is turning black and dying and the newly seeded areas are sprouting well. I just need to use some topsoil to fill the dips and it should be all good for spring.
    The word is 'valves' in this country, not tubes. Tubes are what Smarties come in!

I'm watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Well done Roy. I have yet to do mine - it's never dry enough, but will try to do so before the month is out.
    Thanks Barry, its definitely going to need yet another cut though.

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    My lawn looks a mess at the moment, uneven, with thick bits and bald patches (courtesy of the dog and moss). At least the iron sulphate seems to work, as the moss is turning black and dying and the newly seeded areas are sprouting well. I just need to use some topsoil to fill the dips and it should be all good for spring.
    Very similar situation here - love my dog, but her effect on the grass As she gets older, she seems to get more and more in to scratching the surface once she has done the business (I think that she just gets in to the kicking and forgets to stop).
    LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50/A4O'S, LS5, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Jon.

Been putting this off for a while, but the re felting one of the sheds needing doing..

I'm guy.

Good job there - getting ready for winter seems to be a primal urge
    LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50/A4O'S, LS5, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566