Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Me too... I think he's improved Rangers immensely and should be given more time to continue the job. Another managerial change, and yet more instability, is not what Rangers need now; they need precisely the opposite, and more time to build a proper challenge to Celtic, which Murty was doing a decent job of.

Realistically, who are they going to bring in as manager that's going to instantly usurp Brendan Rodgers, to win the title, and how much would it cost, including the players necessary? Never going to happen.

The only realistic appointment they could make, who would definitely make a difference and move Rangers forward in the direction they need to go, is Steve Clarke. Perhaps that's a possibility? What he's achieved with Kilmarnock, borders on inhuman.

Anything else, IMO, would be a retrograde step, or the club would risk bankruptcy again trying to lure a 'big name', with the budget needed to achieve that.

Marco.
I agree Marco, much I would like a De Boar, that could be a very expensive mistake