+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast

Thread: New Footy Season 2017/18 ..How's your team doing?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Should be a decent player. You don't get to play for the Croatian international team unless you're good!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

If we get goldston in too, then thats 2 BIG centre halves. Both 6'4" i think. Got bullied to easy last few years so that should help, as long as they are mobile too.
    Good price imo, and should be a sellable asset.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    If we get goldston in too, then thats 2 BIG centre halves. Both 6'4" i think. Got bullied to easy last few years so that should help, as long as they are mobile too.
    Good price imo, and should be a sellable asset.
    Yes, good to see some forward planning makes a change from the usual firefighting approach

Glad we've now signed up this boy for 9m, as he showed glimpses of real quality last season, and who I believe will grow into be a real top striker for Celtic:

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...al-with-celtic

All we need to do now is hold onto Dembele! Not sure that'll happen, though... If he does stay for another season, we'll have around a 35m forward line, excluding Griffiths

You might need those new defenders!

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

I saw you bought him. Think it will be a shrewd buy financially. Still young so plenty mileage in him
    Regards,
    Grant ....

OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/VOLUMIO/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I agree about the shrewd buy, financially, and we've had a few of those in recent times!

For me, he's tailor-made for the Champions League, so hopefully he'll get us there via the qualifiers, and then enhance his reputation on the biggest stage of all

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Grant.

heard jon flanagan who was just released by liverpool is joining rangers too, and is flying over to spain. dunno if its true tho.
    i see we have drawn macedonian opposition in first round of europa league. poor old dons have got burnley, so likely to be out.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

Flanagan confirmed on a 2 year deal with a 12 month option. the place is starting to resemble liverpool with all the accents
    still, his problems apart, he is a good and versatile player, covering anywhere across back line.

still awaiting some forward additions tho.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Oliver.

Flanagan, is a very good right back and if he signs for rangers, it can only be a good thing for Scottish football.
    Analogue: Technics SP10 MK2 > Phonomac AT-1010 MK5 tonearm > Ortofon Kontrapunkt b > Wizard Jfet MC Valve Phonostage (Telefunken & Tesla Valves)
    Digital: NONE
    Amplification: Nelson Pass DCB1 & Monarchy Audio SM-70 Class A Amplifier
    Cables: Fisual S-Flex Speaker Cable & SPOTFIRE IC Cables & NEW SPOTFIRE Tonearm cable
    Speakers: Pioneer CS-77A

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Flanagan, is a very good right back and if he signs for rangers, it can only be a good thing for Scottish football.
    yup, was very highly rated but lost his way a bit with injuries and off field stupidity. still everyone deserves a second chance.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

+ Reply to Thread