+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 LastLast

Thread: Cheap upgrade for michell gyro

I'm Peter.

Hi Ian i have not used that mix i use a mix of mobil 1 zx1 znc 2ht ,

seems to work well ,
    pete

I'm Peter.

so i have had a rethink on the Pylons and will have more news on that , still using , 0rings put in suspension pods , which have been made for the past 4 years ,i just could not work out how to use them on a gyro or orb , would they need 4 ,
    More to Follow ,

pete

I'm Alan.

Yo Peter....nice to see you back mate....
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Peter.

Hi Alan hope you are well, i am working on some pods to place the gyro onto , but of course suspended, took a while to get back (gwernaffield is no more ) lol now rocking kid

I'm Peter.

Wanted broken Kef NT25 tweeters , in the quest to help , i have manged to repair the kef NT25 with new voice coils and re ferro fluid, i am looking for any broken ones that i can practice on ,

pete

I'm Peter.

well it is a long time since the pylons came about , with a lot of help from the Michell Community , the use of Orings in the construction , has now been copied, by several manufactures , it is not new , with the 6 now in True point audio for good, when making the pylons , they went from 3 orings to several small types, using red o rings, the compound used in the o rings was changed , due to the UV light effect on rubber , i have not done much else since they were made, i hope the Pylons keep Going in the Hands of True point Audio , who make parts for HIFI for every one, they make the Bearing For the Pink Triangle Dec , and can supply and upgrade that , to what ever spec you need , they make custom spiders for the Gyro which look great , my association with them has now come to an end , and i wish them well for the future , as they will still produce the pylons , i hope, this came about due to continuing ill health on my behalf , ATB Pete

I'm Peter.

the word 'Pylon is not copyright ' it is an engineering term , used by the whole world

Figure 1 – Anchor pylon.
    Figure 2 – Branch pylon.
    Figure 3 – Tension tower pylon
    Figure 4 – Wood pylons.
    Figure 5 – Concrete pylon.
    Figure 6 – Steel tube pylon.
    Figure 7 – Lattice steel pylon.
    Figure 7 – Single-level conductor arrangement.
    Electrical pylons, i did not name the product ,
    Last edited by rocking kid; 19-08-2022 at 16:28.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by rocking kid View Post
    the word 'Pylon is not copyright ' it is an engineering term , used by the whole world

Figure 1 – Anchor pylon.
    Figure 2 – Branch pylon.
    Figure 3 – Tension tower pylon
    Figure 4 – Wood pylons.
    Figure 5 – Concrete pylon.
    Figure 6 – Steel tube pylon.
    Figure 7 – Lattice steel pylon.
    Figure 7 – Single-level conductor arrangement.
    Electrical pylons, i did not name the product ,
    you missed one out Pete.....Pete's Pylon...

Just bought the o-rings Pete...150 of them...looking forward to trying this out thanks...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Peter.

Hi Mr Moon that will get them thinking 150 orings how?? secrets that we keep .

I'm Peter.

Hi All just wanted to wish everyone a better Christmas and a Better New Year , hope every one is fine, all the best pete

+ Reply to Thread