i did speak to michell about the hole sizes , and was advised to make them to the latest hole sizes 33.7 x 28mm but the problem with that was the chassis would be allowed to move, so they can only be made to the size given , as with most things it is not that easy, each hole will be a different size, so if the 34.7 to 35mm , and the 28.5 can be 28.1 to 28.9, but with all the added rubber pads and the added washer to the underside of the platter , also now the down force has gone from the springs , every thing is a bit taller , you may have problems with the acrylic lid, catching the top of the arm , the deck needs to be level , as you know the feet form part of the suspension on the gyro, so the deck must be sitting on them to level it properly , if you have put some
after market feet /anti vibration pads, feet , or any other support , you need to consider the height of the motor pod as well, to get the correct height of the belt , and not to try and to adjust it out with the suspension support ,
the adjuster is meant for the adjustment of the suspension to level the deck , with the pylon replacement you may run out of room for adjustment due to the length of the o-rings supplied, if you need smaller or longer let me know i will send some at cost and post ,
the bearing ball is 7/32 no bigger or smaller,
we have added to the height of the small shaft by adding the sorbothane, this will squash down to about 2mm , so a 2 mm pad must be added to the base of the motor pod , to maintain the belt height , if you use a heavy Puck this will stretch the o-rings and you will need to have smaller ones, to keep every thing at the correct height
i am always on line so if there is a problem it is sorted, but i cannot take into account every problem , adding and then tweaking will change the length of the o-rings needed, and is out of my control, as ever if you want your money back just email me and send them back i will refund as soon as they arrive back , less the cost of post , i am not a retail business all of these are made to the sizes given ,it is still a hobby ,
but i cannot cover any changes after they have been fitted , added spacers , added bit of sorbothane , added feet etc ,