hi tad you might end up back to were you started, the arm board is supported by 3 delrin spacers from the factory , i now longer have the techno arm to try your suggestion , also if i remember the arm board is thicker for the rega techno arm ,
due to the weight differences in the sme arm , max weight according to Michell Jonathan Nye was 1.1kg or around that weight , the material i use on the arm for a cartridge isolation is PTFE about 1mm thick , cut to shape, .
The Bobbins now being used to support the arm board decouple the chassis , where the spacers do not , the New Michell design ones are delrin with a o ring in the top, it does sort of work , but do not expect masses of difference as the arm board is sill held ridged to the chassis
The thinking behind the rubber bobbins , is the sme 3009 is screwed to the deck Via Rubber grommets,so i just looked at the anti vibration bobbins as an extension to that , MR Moon confirmed what i had thought may happen , just he had bought his from the uk , and i bought mine from my favorite shopping channel China, cheaper but you have to wait , and i am still waiting ,

kind regards
pete