+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheap upgrade for michell gyro

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm peter.

As you are aware , I have changed the O rings over to EPDM , After talking to the suppliers,, the cross section is thicker ,, on the new version of the one size fits all the hole these pass through has now been made bigger ,, due to a couple of comments that the deck had lost its sparkle ,, After fitting the pylons, to an Orbe,, with further help from a couple of users it was found the O ring was touching the chassis in the base , this had a damping effect on the chassis,, causing it to become flat sounding ,, loosing its sparkle , which has now been rectified, thank you simonpeps ,,for your feed back ,, and thank you Mr moon for yours,,there were only 2 sets sent out like this as a Test ,, which has helped in the final sets being corrected for the new O rings,, fitted and every thing is fine now,,

The Only reason for the change in from NBR to EPDM is because the supplier asked if they were in sunlight which I could not answer ,,on the suppliers recommendation I have changed to EPDM , that is all ,,
    Last edited by gwernaffield; 19-06-2019 at 10:13.

+ Reply to Thread