+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Cheap upgrade for michell gyro

I'm peter.

NO you are not , UK I P CERTIFICATION NUMBER 605573 under this agreement CEASE AND DESIST in contacting True point engineering ,
    Last edited by gwernaffield; 02-10-2020 at 19:02.

I'm peter.

TPA have changed the design a little bit to get around the acrylic being out , and also the need to measure both holes, all TPA needs now if the size off the center hole, which is normally 28+

pete

I'm William.

What more can I say, Peter (gwernaffield) is very helpful, provides great advice and generous. Having moved my Gyrodec from abroad to the uk it needed new o rings. The new o rings provided more support and provided me with something that I had only read about and that is a 3 D sound stage, I was quite taken back. It also now has all the other things that you read about, best summed up a wider and deeper listening experience.

If you have a gyrodec and not tried the pylons then I suggest you do, and best of all if you don’t like it, it’s reversible back to the original configuration without ant tell tell signs.

I have also carried out the other tweaks, like changing the support bearings again, just a few quid and totally reversible and I’m sure all contributes to the sound in their own way.

So thank you Peter, keep up the good work.

Best regards

Bill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061