+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Cheap upgrade for michell gyro

I'm peter.

I'm Andre.

That a Transcriptors sweep are Peter?

I'm peter.

No Mate it is a transrotor imported from germany , placed in top of a piece of scaffold pipe, which has been anodized and plugged up , same brush hair as the Transcriptions i think,

pete

I'm Andre.

Sorry mate mean to say Transrotor. . The Michell & Transcriptors sweep arms were just Anodised Aluminium..

I'm Andre.

Always wanted a Transotor 'Golden Shadow'

I'm peter.

yes i want a 'fat bob ' tt, but that means money i have not got , the transrotor brush was nearly 100 imported , it is chromed brass, with an earth wire attached some times it works to get rid of static and some times it dont , Transrotor used to do Michell TT until they fell out , now you hardly ever see a transrotor TT for sale in the uk , or a michell in germany ,

I'm Andre.

Aye. The Michell 'Synco' over in Germany seems a lot chunky looking than ours.. Real nice tho the Transrotor decks.. Lotta money goes into the finish tho i guess.

I'm peter.

no they fell out the guy who owns transrotor was the apprentice in michell but went back to germany so i was told by Werner , an started to sell michell decks and the made his own ones, i dont no why they fell out but to this day as far as i am told you have problems buying a michell deck in germany and a transrotor in the uk , although i have seen some for sale in the UK , there is a video of transrotor on you tube , they use maglev bearings , alot , the weight is in the platters transrotor uses ,every one is double checked for bearing noise according to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L38cZ0Bj-Ys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152