+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap upgrade for michell gyro

I'm peter.

I'm Andre.

That a Transcriptors sweep are Peter?

I'm peter.

No Mate it is a transrotor imported from germany , placed in top of a piece of scaffold pipe, which has been anodized and plugged up , same brush hair as the Transcriptions i think,

pete

I'm Andre.

Sorry mate mean to say Transrotor. . The Michell & Transcriptors sweep arms were just Anodised Aluminium..

I'm Andre.

Always wanted a Transotor 'Golden Shadow'

I'm peter.

yes i want a 'fat bob ' tt, but that means money i have not got , the transrotor brush was nearly £100 imported , it is chromed brass, with an earth wire attached some times it works to get rid of static and some times it dont , Transrotor used to do Michell TT until they fell out , now you hardly ever see a transrotor TT for sale in the uk , or a michell in germany ,

I'm Andre.

Aye. The Michell 'Synco' over in Germany seems a lot chunky looking than ours.. Real nice tho the Transrotor decks.. Lotta money goes into the finish tho i guess.

I'm peter.

no they fell out the guy who owns transrotor was the apprentice in michell but went back to germany so i was told by Werner , an started to sell michell decks and the made his own ones, i dont no why they fell out but to this day as far as i am told you have problems buying a michell deck in germany and a transrotor in the uk , although i have seen some for sale in the UK , there is a video of transrotor on you tube , they use maglev bearings , alot , the weight is in the platters transrotor uses ,every one is double checked for bearing noise according to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L38cZ0Bj-Ys

I'm peter.

second version of the new power supply controller so now you have a choice

I'm peter.

today i installed a new dc motor a better version to the michell ,, it fits straight into the rubber sock , has twice the amount of torque than the original motor ,, can be run on the new TPA ,, but not with the HR that is set to only use the lower version ,, it was easy to install and with the use of a soldering iron , and a couple of spoons to hold the rubber sock back to get the old motor out ,, easy to do and worth it ,, so now the speed does not miss a beat ,

pete

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast