Hello everyone. I fancied doing a little mini project with a second pair of these excellent little supertweeters which shall be used with my 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold speakers housed in Lockwood cabs. I originally ordered a pair of these months ago and found them to be benficial with the Tannoys and now I would like them to be a permanent feature when listening to Jazz. I've been slowly accumulating the parts and I'm now happy to say that everything is now here. I originally used 4mm Blue Van Damme cable, the audio studio version of my first pair but I'm going to be using 2mm solid silver which shall be housed in Teflon on the 2nd pair. I'm slowly getting a full loom of silver in the Valve setup. I'll be swapping my 6mm Van Damme blue for 3mm solid core silver as my main speaker cable of choice of the Tannoy speakers but more of that later. I sit here typing this a little blearly eyed and ready for bed (yep it's only 9pm) so no DIY tonight. Here's a quick pick of the parts.

DSCN3047.jpg

So the idea is to house them in some nice boxes and then they live on top of the Tannoys. OK, more another night....