+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: collection and delivery service.

I'm Stephen.

Is anyone able to transport an amplifier from Redhill in Surrey to West Yorkshire please.
    I’ve just bought a lovely Pioneer A-300R and need to get it up here.
    Please PM me if you are able to help.
    Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always a little further

I'm Ken.

Seems to be a Midlands to South operator. The North left in the cold again.

I use Worldwide Parcel Services, they pick up from my house and deliver anywhere in the world. I've sent to France, Germany, Portugal and many places in the UK.
    They are a booking service only, but use people like DHL and DPD at rates way below what individuals could get.
    I just took advantage of ebays no selling fees for 5 items, sent four parcels last week.

As an example, one of these four items was a small (Pro-Ject) Amp, UK destination, 3Kg and the box was the size of two shoe boxes. It was cheaper through WPS, who used DPD 24 hour (trackable) than with Royal Mail 2nd class to sign for and WPS includes £100 insurance. You can add additional insurance at reasonable cost, when you fill in the on line form. I even got a 1 hour pick up slot from DPD so I could plan my day. It's a very good service. They email you a tracking label within 30 minuets of booking, you print it, stick it and your own address label on the box and wait for the next day pick up, or later, if you specify. You can book late in the evening and still get next day pick up. I just find it so easy to use. *****
    https://www.worldwide-parcelservices.co.uk/

No affiliation.

I'm Don.

Default Exmouth to London ish

Hi all
    I'm looking for someone based around Exmouth to collect 3 turntables and meet with me near London, or in London...?
    Helping out a friend to sell them on..on his behalf. One's a lenco, a dual and an AR XA...not so expensive. Is the trip worth £45 to anyone? Timing on this is not crucial or pressing..

thank in advance

I'm Lawrence.

I have found someone who is great. He delivered my Amphion speakers (85kg each) today without a hitch, he was very careful, he wrapped them well in bubble wrap and blankets and strapped to the side of his van which was not full up. He also charged a very fair price (so I gave him a little bonus for his time and service).

His name's Tony and he has a webpage look for Willows Removals In Leeds. His number is 07939691170

Edit website here

http://www.willowremovals.co.uk/

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by donmarrese View Post
    Hi all
    I'm looking for someone based around Exmouth to collect 3 turntables and meet with me near London, or in London...?
    Helping out a friend to sell them on..on his behalf. One's a lenco, a dual and an AR XA...not so expensive. Is the trip worth £45 to anyone? Timing on this is not crucial or pressing..

thank in advance
    Did you sort this out Don? I may be in Exmouth at the end of the month visiting my friends, I'll be driving back however I could only get them to East Sussex. London isn't possible at the moment. Let me know if that is any help.

Cheers

Loz

I'm Don.

Hi Loz, thanks for the offer, I'll find out from Exmouth guy if deal is still on...haven't heard from him since Jan ..
    Will come back to you.
    Cheers

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I'm Don.

Default Collection from abroad...

Hi all...
    Just used a man and a van to bring some kit from Holland to UK...good rates, Van wasn't overcrowded and everything arrived intact...and amazingly he was on time over there, sending me pics so I could do the $ transfer, as well as arriving here on the dot.
    Great service, comes recommended. PM me for his details
    Takes stuff over as well as collects from France Germany BENELUX

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by donmarrese View Post
    Hi all...
    Just used a man and a van to bring some kit from Holland to UK...
    Can you post a weblink or contact details on the thread so others on here know where to find him?

I'm Don.

Will do ...let me check this is good with him....

I'm Don.

Sure, held back cos I wanted to see how he performed the second time round, (collection and delivery that is).

Greg is spot on with both collection and delivery times. Previous collection were big speakers, and second was a valve amp. All kit came back to blighty perfect, no dramas...+ it worked out cheaper to pay a courier to get them from abroad and deliver back to me rather than purchase this particular kit in the UK. Provided his own box in last job to protect the valve amp.

Greg's number is 07580 375595 email: g.wieckowski2@gmail.com he does Germany, Belgium France ...that kinda area, got him from Anyvan, good ratings too! and as per usual.. negotiate price!!!!!
    He has insurance,.

All the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast