+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My cyrus and pmc system

I'm Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    I had loads too.

My favourite was my scale SE5a with a V twin four stroke, flying into the sunset at slow speed, you would almost believe it was a real one.
    I like that about model flying especially on a very still summer evening. My tiger moth is still unfinished but it's huge. A 6 foot long fuselAge and 89 inch wingspan. Don't have the space to finish it, but it has been in my dads loft for ages.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
    I want to go back to model aeroplane making if I had the space as I used to love doing this. It's so relaxing building them as a way to take your mind off stuff . A kind of mindfulness.

https://youtu.be/F_RiqNt2tNM
    I never got into that side of things, polystyrene kits was my childhood hobby and tanks and planes morphed into sci fi kits later on. Sadly my eyesight isn't up to the kind of super detailing I used to do so a fair few kits sit in the roofspace still boxed, un-built. Alas room, I don't have enough to display a small percentage of the built kits.

Last one worked on but not completed was a Republic star destroyer. I was super detailing it by adding all the windows that Revel couldn't be bothered putting in the mould. My eyesight was obviously not up to the task back then so I stopped and in its box it remains.

I might invest in a desk top magnifier and finish it, but nowhere to display it.

Model making is a fun past time and flying models fun, but they are even bigger and harder to store.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123