+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: black mamba -legal marijuana

I'm Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    One little known fact about heroin. It doesn't attack any body organs. So if you can get a pure source you can live on it for decades and decades.

Whereas a life on the bottle will kill you relatively quickly.
    heroin causes respiratory depression and needs increasing doses as time goes on. it is true many folks have to take mst [morphine suphate tabs] but its severely constipating and diamorphine is 3 times the strength of morphine .
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Grant.

Totally agree with both those points. The wife was on morphine for years... it gave with one hand and took away with the other
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Justin.

No one is saying it is good for you, but Wiki says this:

"Like most*opioids, unadulterated heroin does not cause many long-term complications other than*dependence*and*constipation.[48]"

Trouble is street heroin varies greatly in quality and that causes big issues.

Never been near it myself, though a school friend overdosed on some about 20 years ago. Upsetting.

I'm Adrian.

I've tried most things but never been stupid enough to try heroin.
    Technics SP10 mk2
    Jan Allaerts MC 1 Boron mk1 cart
    Miyajima Shilabe cart
    Hashimoto HM-X SUT
    Siggwan (gimballed not unipivot) Cocobola 12"
    Aurorasound Vida LCR Phonostage
    The Truth linestage
    Dave Slagle Autoformer Volume Controller
    Cary 805c SET amps
    Audio Note ANe-SPX speakers
    Townshend Isolda speaker cables
    Cardas Golden Presence interconnects

I'm Phil.

just had dinner with a wonderful young chap . he had heroin in his blood as a baby as mum was an addict . took many years to recover and it greatly affects the children born to addicts
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by farflungstar View Post
    I've tried most things but never been stupid enough to try heroin.
    I'm with you, nothing much I haven't tried but I know better than to stick needles in myself. Portugal has legalized all drugs, and they seem to be having some success with it. Spending all their money on treatment and education instead of police and prison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Rich.

Although now banned, the previously legal cannabis alternative 'Spice' is now widely used amongst the homeless and hopeless in Newcastle. It is also the drug of choice amongst the prison population and is now more available than cannabis in there according to a mate who visits his relative.

Unlike cannabis though, this stuff is extra potent and has a zombie effect on users. All too frequently I see ambulances around the Central Station which I pass through several times a week. In all my years knowing regular weed smokers, I never once saw an ambulance called. I did see a lot of weird behaviour but never any aggression like you get with users of the alternatives. The begging has taken on an urgent and intimidating way and on a couple of occasions I've stepped in to ward off their approaches to people scared shitless by Spice zombies.

I can only wonder if this stuff would have proliferated if drugs, particularly cannabis, had been legalised. I've long thought that if everyone were able to grow a few plants in their garden or greenhouse, the street value would drop and the black market would effectively die as the price fell. When I kept an allotment garden I'd regularly give away surplus produce to the other gardeners and fiends and I reckon it would be same with a bag of good weed being no more prized than a nice punnet of strawberrys or tomato.

Sadder still is that two of my pals, both otherwise law abiding people, now have criminal records which seems a terribly wasteful use of police and justice resources.

Generally I think drug use seems to be on the up, and amongst the more affluent too. Go into many city centre bars now and there will be a queue for the cubicle. For instant arsehole just add cocaine.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Unlike cannabis though, this stuff is extra potent and has a zombie effect on users.
    There have been strains/variants of Cannabis that would leave users totally obliterated and incapable of moving.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    There have been strains/variants of Cannabis that would leave users totally obliterated and incapable of moving.
    And what strain were those ?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    No doubt there's some strong ganja out there, and I've seen people temporarily incapacitated on it. I couldn't touch modern weed as it would put me on my arse for a while. This Spice stuff is a very different bag though. I knew some regular smokers who tried it, they didn't like it at all.

One needed to be physically restrained as he found a blade and began waving it around threatening to cut himself. I've never seen that on weed.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast