+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: black mamba -legal marijuana

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    So all the talk about attacking the US is just to reinforce the lies they've been living all these years. To actually attack, and blow that story line is not what they want.
    That's the way I see it. NK do not have the resources for war. It's all posturing and bluff. As has been suggested, I'll bet much of the arms seen paraded is mocked up fakery.

And no submarine goes undetected........rest assured of that.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    That's the way I see it. NK do not have the resources for war. It's all posturing and bluff. As has been suggested, I'll bet much of the arms seen paraded is mocked up fakery.

And no submarine goes undetected........rest assured of that.
    well not by our subs. we gave the Americans a shock when they saw our capability
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Very dangerous stuff..

I stopped the real thing after a nasty experience... never again... but it was nice while it lasted...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Oners.

I'm not sure about this. So many positive reviews, but I don't think it would've been banned for so long for no reason. https://addictionresource.com/drugs/marijuana/ here it says it affects short-term memory, causes lung cancer, degrades cognitive ability, besides, it causes addiction.

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Promoser View Post
    I'm not sure about this. So many positive reviews, but I don't think it would've been banned for so long for no reason. https://addictionresource.com/drugs/marijuana/ here it says it affects short-term memory, causes lung cancer, degrades cognitive ability, besides, it causes addiction.
    That page you've got your information is absolute bollocks.

There has been next to no amount of research into the Carcinogenic effects of Cannabis. In fact, your source says that because other substances that are smoked cause cancer, so this must do lol.

Ridiculous.

If you, or anyone else actually wants to know the truth in an unbiased article, see here:

https://examine.com/nutrition/the-un...out-marijuana/

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Promoser View Post
    besides, it causes addiction.
    Addiction to what?

Cannabis may be habit forming for some, but produces no withdrawal symptoms or dependency. It's about as addictive as a bag of toffees.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Anyway, I thought we'd dispensed with this thread a couple of years ago?

I'm Dominic.

The one and only 'drug' I take is nicotine and am teetotal as far as alcohol us concerned. A mate once gave me some mary jane to smoke and it gave me a ferocious headache so that holds no interest at all and not touched it since.

The thing that annoys the heck out of me is the effects that booze has on people and the smell of it on their breath or walking past a pub makes me want to heave, yet if I light a fag up I don't get beligerant or obnoxious and want to fight anyone, yet the sky falls in over the smoke I create.
    CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by nonuffin View Post
    The one and only 'drug' I take is nicotine and am teetotal as far as alcohol us concerned. A mate once gave me some mary jane to smoke and it gave me a ferocious headache so that holds no interest at all and not touched it since.

The thing that annoys the heck out of me is the effects that booze has on people and the smell of it on their breath or walking past a pub makes me want to heave, yet if I light a fag up I don't get beligerant or obnoxious and want to fight anyone, yet the sky falls in over the smoke I create.
    Mary Jane? Was it the sixties?

Totally agree with second paragraph - Alcohol can make you obnoxious, while smoking makes the people around you obnoxious.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Phil.

yes this thread really is about black mamba and spice which is out there killing people

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources...st_in_a_system
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast