+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 206 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2058

Thread: Wine, Whisky and Beer Recommendations

I'm Julian.

I wanted to get a mix of your suggestions and other countries - it's just to start off so will be back for more!
    Allo Digione - Topping D70 DAC - Chinese RVC - Audio Synthesis Desire Decade - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol, no worries. I was just a little confused, that's all! So while you were there, which Italians did you pick up (so to speak)?

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

No comment on my post #1927? I think being able to buy an Amarone DOCG for 18 is good news.
    Barry

I noticed it, mate, but haven't had time to reply properly yet. Also need to reply to Justers on his comments about the Viognier and B&B

Save to say, for now, that the two Lidls near us have always sold the types of wines you're referring to, as I've frequently bought them!

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm Julian.

2nd bottle from Majestic - I'm impressed by the depth and concentration of the dark cherry flavours in this DOCG Barbera D'Asti, with some drying spicy oak and leather on the finish.

Just 6.99
    Allo Digione - Topping D70 DAC - Chinese RVC - Audio Synthesis Desire Decade - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm Justin.

If you didn't go back and get some of the Bread & Butter. It will do your head in. Make sure it has been chilled for a long time before out drink it. At least half a day.

I know I am being insistent and I know it is expensive. But it is worth it.

Glad to see your liking what you have so far.

I am doing 12.99 below. B&B standard it is not but it is 2016 and it is good.

I'm Julian.

Pretty sure I've had that bottle from Waitrose ...

Don't worry, I have a B+B in my 'cellar' ...

Thumbs up Just ordered a mixed case of 12 bottles, from the good guys at Virgin Wines...

I'm Grant.

Alky..

Go tt
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Lol - you must be joking

Just a small top up before Xmas! Btw, we had that port you gave me for Christmas last year, and it was fab

Need to get another nice bottle of vintage port for this year, as it goes great with Del's homemade mince pies!

Marco,

+ Reply to Thread