ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Not tried that one so far
    pretty decent if young...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Speyside Whisky 12 Year Old (That Boutique-y Whisky Company)

(70cl, 45.8%)

lots of fruits, mostly sherried here along with spicy cinnamon.. quite oily too. not sure what distillery it is but i guess the deer on label should be a clue

very decent

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Aberlour 12 Year Old Double Cask

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Aberlour 12 Year Old Double Cask

Lovely!
    Barry

I'm Grant.

aberlour 12..new bottle... ive been enjoying this over the 14 i usually got. smooth but has an afterbite, unlike the 14.

very good

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Château Les Moutins 2019, Bordeaux AOP

For Bordeaux with lots of smooth, ripe fruit appeal, choose Château Les Moutins. 2019 was a great vintage – well balanced with deliciously ripe fruit. Nearly-all Merlot, this velvety claret makes delightful drinking now and over the next 4 years.

Château Les Moutins lies on the Right Bank of the Garonne. It has been family owned since 1852 and boasts 60 hectares of vineyard, most of those 20+ years old. The clay, limestone and chalk soils are key to the freshness and expressive aromas of the wine, redolent of ripe plum, redcurrant and rose petal. Merlot is the main grape on this side of the river, which accounts for the voluptuous, velvety style of the wine.

Tasting notes: Silky red fruits, creamy plum, sapid and leafy

Aroma: Juicy plum, redcurrant, floral hints, green leaf

13% ABV About £20 a bottle Drink by end of 2026
    Barry

Château Le Coin Bordeaux 2020, Bordeaux AOC

The noise surrounding Bordeaux is usually focused on the unreachable 1er growths. But, if you know where to look, there are bargains to be found. Ludovic Roussillon’s Château Le Coin is the perfect example. Thanks to the strict, historic appellation boundaries, Ludovic’s estate shares the same fine, Saint-Emilion limestone soil but falls just outside the official boundary, on the other side of the river. Meaning top-shelf wine, but without the eyewatering price. The efforts pay off, winning countless Golds for this silky, rich claret.

Tasting notes:

Smooth and silky with ripe damson, cassis fruit; hints of spicy oak

Aroma:

Ripe plum with notes of tobacco and spice

14.5% ABV About £13 - 15 a bottle Drink by end of 2024
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Château Le Coin Bordeaux 2020, Bordeaux AOC

The noise surrounding Bordeaux is usually focused on the unreachable 1er growths. But, if you know where to look, there are bargains to be found. Ludovic Roussillon’s Château Le Coin is the perfect example. Thanks to the strict, historic appellation boundaries, Ludovic’s estate shares the same fine, Saint-Emilion limestone soil but falls just outside the official boundary, on the other side of the river. Meaning top-shelf wine, but without the eyewatering price. The efforts pay off, winning countless Golds for this silky, rich claret.

Tasting notes:

Smooth and silky with ripe damson, cassis fruit; hints of spicy oak

Aroma:

Ripe plum with notes of tobacco and spice

14.5% ABV About £13 - 15 a bottle Drink by end of 2024
    used to like nice bordeaux when i was into reds... not a bad price for a goodie
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

a new one for me, tho i do like fettercairn in general. this has been on shelf for some time.

fettercairn warehouse no2. batch 3 and came in at 50.6%. this edition has been aged in a combo of bourbon barrels, rum casks, and french red wine barriques.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread