+ Reply to Thread
Page 471 of 510 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 5100

Thread: The Wine & Whisky Thread

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    True, but to be fair, you don’t usually find included in the all inclusive bar menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yup fair enough if its in the price.. all drinkable..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    yup fair enough if its in the price.. all drinkable..
    Just checked the the Cardhu and Glenfiddich are 10.60 euros each the Glenmorange Malta 10 year old is 13.60 euros, new one on me
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

pricy...
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

pricy...
    One of the reason we are all inclusive
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

been ai a couple of times.. beer was dishwater and no malts; just one shit scotch which was watered down... no wonder i dont like holidays
    glad yours is better
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

been ai a couple of times.. beer was dishwater and no malts; just one shit scotch which was watered down... no wonder i dont like holidays
    glad yours is better
    Things have improved at lot since those bad old days, all top brands including Grey Goose if you are a vodka drinker, all the gins are high standard as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm openingabottleofwine.

2016 Château d'Arsac, Margaux

From an historic property with vineyards planted in clay-limestone and gravel soils, this is a scented, refined and approachable blend of 72% Cabernet Sauvignon, with 28% Merlot grape making up the balance.

13.5% £26 a bottle
    Barry

I'm Grant.

must be a travel exclusive i guess... sounds good tho.. most are
    sorry robin i misread this.. thought it was a glenallachie 13 lol..

it was Craigellachie 13 !!

which i know well.. its a powerful wormtub classic great label too..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

today its a glenallachie 12 yr old.. stunning and classic billy walker sherry forward dram.. nose has a bit of proving bread which smooths out to almonds after air... also a bit of banana.

mouthing is typical of the brand but smoother and mor fruity than the 8.. lots of dried fruit, spices, oak etc but blended well with a bit of creamed vanilla, and slides down well with a medium finish.
    superb stuff. this has won a few awards too... not as dark as the 8 either but it has a smoother and deeper sherry taste

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

sorry robin i misread this.. thought it was a glenallachie 13 lol..

it was Craigellachie 13 !!

which i know well.. its a powerful wormtub classic great label too..
    The wife paid but I think around £55 for a litre
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

+ Reply to Thread