+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 510 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 5100

Thread: The Wine & Whisky Thread

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    That should be nice Grant, don’t I have tasted it so far.
    ive added a quick description Robin... yup youll like it i think. not many whiskies you can compare to its style
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

A snap of the bottle lol
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    ive added a quick description Robin... yup youll like it i think. not many whiskies you can compare to its style
    Thanks Grant, much appreciated
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Mmm yum yum, very tasty
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Mmm yum yum, very tasty
    yes its a lovely drop... i picked up a couple of bottles for xmas
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

yes its a lovely drop... i picked up a couple of bottles for xmas
    An excellent dram
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

got some more of this on back order.. its no ordeal to quaff stuff like this..yum
    Last edited by struth; 21-12-2022 at 18:01.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

got some more of this on back order.. its no ordeal to quaff stuff like this..yum
    Very nice Grant
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Very nice Grant
    My whisky back order arrived so I'm flush with spirit of Xmas.. well spirit anyway lol

Aberfeldy again.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread