Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Grant.

probably have to soon the way prices are going..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Some of the whisky prices have gone through the roof, apart from the supermarket bottles where you can sometimes find something. I have a top price which I wont go over which means a lot of brands are now out of reach
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

another product from the usually excellent Deanston range ; Deanston Virgin Oak is made with young whisky which has been finished in brand new oak casks from Kentucky.

creamy toffee in this ; vanilla too and lots of oaky spices, especially in the finish which is long but controlled. rather good for a nas. a little O2 tames the finish a bit if you prefer without affecting the dram much. a winner for £35

Some poured in my Scotia glass. Typical Deanston colouring
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    another product from the usually excellent Deanston range ; Deanston Virgin Oak is made with young whisky which has been finished in brand new oak casks from Kentucky.

creamy toffee in this ; vanilla too and lots of oaky spices, especially in the finish which is long but controlled. rather good for a nas. a little O2 tames the finish a bit if you prefer without affecting the dram much. a winner for £35

Some poured in my Scotia glass. Typical Deanston colouring

Had a bottle of this myself recently , very nice and didn’t last long.
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Had a bottle of this myself recently , very nice and didn’t last long.
    yup pretty decent. i think the 12 is marginally better. considering price you can get it for at times the 18 is a stone cold bargin.

having another
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

yup pretty decent. i think the 12 is marginally better. considering price you can get it for at times the 18 is a stone cold bargin.

having another
    Agreed, i bought when it was offer, should have bought a couple
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Grant.

Benriach, the twelve... top drawer dram this. master blender is dr rachel barrie.. ive had this a few times; its very nice

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Benriach, the twelve... top drawer dram this. master blender is dr rachel barrie.. ive had this a few times; its very nice

Another one I also have, very enjoyable
    Regards
    Robin

Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i

I'm Kevin.

I finished my Yamazaki 12 today.
    I almost choked when I saw how much they want for a bottle now. €175!
    I can get two very good bottles for that. Especially as I did not find the Yamazaki to be anything special.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

+ Reply to Thread