I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    New one today. Not too bad either. Nicely sherried
    Creag dhu
    new bottle of this...glug
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Old Particular Port Dundas 13.

Superior single grain.

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

A 13 yr old Glenlossie here. Bottled by Signatory.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

And a 15 yr old Glenfarclas
    Last edited by struth; 02-05-2022 at 17:44.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Scallywag, from Douglas Laing is a vatted malt made from Speyside whiskies, including Mortlach, Macallan and Glenrothes. Many of the whiskies used in the small batch release come from Spanish sherry butts, giving Scallywag a fab sweetness that's balanced by some "mischievous" bourbon cask whisky also in the blend.

A lot of sweetness breaks into nutty corn flakes with vanilla and cream. lots of spice as it goes over to a nice sherried finish, but still leaving that sweetness in mouth.
    incredibly adictive once mouth gets used to it.
    top dog.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Tamnavulin sherry cask
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

just finish this fine bottle off. very good for an 8yr old. wasnt cheap for its age tho.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Got a bottle of Aberlour 14 for the shelf . Free delivery and a decent price.
    Dunno how long it'll grace the shelf but it can stay for now.
    Shelves are both full again.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

A bottle of Glenallachie 8yr old. Lots of rich dark fruits in this along with spices etc. Still young and vibrant but obviously a little bit of an edge still. The nose is good, with sherried fruit and a touch of putty; the finish is strong.
    But, very nice.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Got a bottle of Aberlour 14 for the shelf . Free delivery and a decent price.
    Dunno how long it'll grace the shelf but it can stay for now.
    Shelves are both full again.
    Makes my sole bottle of Laphroaig pale into insignificance!

Barry

+ Reply to Thread