+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 510 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 5100

Thread: The Wine & Whisky Thread

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    not tried the 12. not seen it tbh as i think it came out during lockdown; used to be a 10 i remember. auchentoshen can be variable so let us know how it is.
    That sounds like a good excuse to open it now.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Kevin.

I opened it last night.
    Perfectly acceptable, but no wow factor.
    Kevin

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    I opened it last night.
    Perfectly acceptable, but no wow factor.
    was afraid of that. glen scotia double cask is a better buy i think.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

I have some. This was the best choice where I could spend the xmas gift. The others were not so good. A few bottles of French whisky, and stuff to drink with coke.
    Kevin

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    I have some. This was the best choice where I could spend the xmas gift. The others were not so good. A few bottles of French whisky, and stuff to drink with coke.
    amorik seems popular but not tried it. they do a sherried one for decent money so might try it sometime; just to say i have. i had a belgian whisky which was drinkable but for price it was poor fare. Goldlys 12, oloroso.. didnt taste very sherried and had an odd tang and aftertaste. still at least ive tried it lol
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

lovey dram this, just needs a small drop of water...
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

ordered a couple of nice bottles for my collection/stock whatever.. (a couple from glenfarclas)

meantime im having a sherry bomb; my last bottle in fact(probably should have got more).

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Another off my shelf today.
    Signatory left these two casks for 13 yes then bottled up. This Glenlossie is unchillfiltered and 46%.
    This is very nice with orange, nuts and blackcurrant a good bit of punch too.
    Don't see many from Glenlossie alas but this doesn't disappoint.
    Sat on shelf for about 2 yrs but it's well worth the wait.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Old Particular Port Dundas 14 yr old Single Grain.

Lovely stuff.

quite meaty this. good to get a decent single grain. alas the distillery is now still
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Glen Scotia double cask
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread