+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap weather for April

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Default Crap weather for April

8C and sunny. The forecast however is for sunshine and showers all week.

Shan't be going out much - still decorating!
    Barry

I'm Martin.

nothing happening here, too early for weather to start yet.

Consulting the forecast I see it is due to start raining soon. There's a surprise.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    nothing happening here, too early for weather to start yet.

Consulting the forecast I see it is due to start raining soon. There's a surprise.
    Started with the rain here about an hour ago, so you'll get it soon enough, if not already.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm sorted.

The day started with great promise but bank holiday clouds are now arriving.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    The day started with great promise but bank holiday clouds are now arriving.
    Looking out at the weather up here, you got out of Llandudno just in time. And not just for the weather... Wales Online reported that beginning this weekend, parts of the M4 will be restricted to 40 mph to reduce pollution, accidents and confusion caused by Welsh language road signs. I don't think we'll be bothering with Wales this summer after all

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Robin.

A cloudy 8c this morning
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Now experiencing the predicted heavy, but short, rain showers.
    Barry

I'm Martin.

Off and on here too.

I managed to get out and back in between them.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Really foggy here this morning. Not that mist pish that passes for fog these days, proper 70s fog but without the smokey undertones.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

Lucky!

was sunny here, bright enough to wake me up early but now I'm out of bed it's clouded over.
    Current Lash Up:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast