+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beresford Caiman headphone output advice

Well, to conclude (maybe) this thread, I have spent a further couple of weeks swapping phones (650's and 701's) around between the Caiman phones output and the Slee phones output and have detected differences, but none which lead me to say one is better than the other...which basically means the Caiman phones output is a good as a £450 Slee Solo as far as I can tell. So (as most of you know already) the Caiman DAC/headphone amp/pre-amp is, in my opinion, an out-and-out bargain.

Phil

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Many thanks for posting your conclusion Phil. I'm hoping to upgrade my headphones this year and good to know that the Caiman can cut the mustard, so to speak (well, it's certainly hot! sorry! )
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123