Thread: Sony PS-X60

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    whoops ive just bought another one cheap
    Ps-60 ?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm jamie.

yes lol
    between the 2 i should be able to make one in mint condition,this one has no wobbly bearing,mint tonearm,but just stopped working,stands me in about £120,only downside is its coming from the states .
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

Bigman80 Guest

yes lol
    between the 2 i should be able to make one in mint condition,this one has no wobbly bearing,mint tonearm,but just stopped working,stands me in about £120,only downside is its coming from the states .
    Wow, that's great value. Well done.

I'm jamie.

its the tonearm that does it for me Oliver,i love the fact that you can adjust bias and vta on the fly.
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

Bigman80 Guest

its the tonearm that does it for me Oliver,i love the fact that you can adjust bias and vta on the fly.
    The one on the PS-X70 I had was magnificent. Seriously good TTs

I'm Grant.

yes lol
    And plenty spares... you might get both working if you check one against the other. Good way to faultfind
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robert.

its the tonearm that does it for me Oliver, i love the fact that you can adjust bias and vta on the fly.
    Glad you appreciate the virtues of on the fly vta - Been banging on about on the fly vta adjust for years.
    With certain carts it literally is the difference between adjusting to hear them at their best or struggling big time to achieve that.

As you now know Jamie it's a God send for carts that are sensitive to vta adjust / set up like the Shibata clad Blacks and I believe that some of the high end replicant profiles are even more fussy .

Either way, the ease of adjust is a joy.
    Loved it when my Techie was stock, one of the best features on the stock Techie if you ask me (aside from it's quartz locked dd drive system of course )

I wouldnt be without the feature to be honest particularly as i'm a shameless Ortofon Shibata fan boy

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    And plenty spares... you might get both working if you check one against the other. Good way to faultfind
    I'm feeling the need to repurchase a Sony TT. Lol

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    I'm feeling the need to repurchase a Sony TT.
    Oh dear.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm jamie.

from what ive read the denon dl -103 is well suited to the arm,have any of you used one? what are they like?
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast