+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheese Recommendations

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I'm enjoying 18 month cave-aged Comté at the moment.
    where did you buy it?
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    That's horrific!
    I know, they all bang on about Gove, but Pete was the original Prince of Darkness.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    where did you buy it?
    It's available in most supermarkets: Co-op, Tesco, Waitrose.
    Barry

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    It's available in most supermarkets: Co-op, Tesco, Waitrose.
    I'll have to have another look - I have only seen 10 or 12 month in most supermarkets
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm guy.

I really like "black bomber" , but have recently been enjoying "truckle cheese company" cheddar:

https://www.trucklecheese.co.uk/engl...mature-cheddar

Creamy and well rounded cheddar - superb in sandwich with homegrown "gardeners delight" cherry tomatoes (which I have a glut of at the moment, from eight plants )
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Ray.

Try some Lincolnshire Poacher, quite widely available: https://lincolnshirepoachercheese.com/

I'm guy.

Thanks for the link - pleased to see that they use unpasteurised milk, I will definitely give it a go.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vinyl Adventure View Post
    Do you know I opened this thread to recomend Wensleydale as a general recomendation, and was going to comment that its really nice with cranberrys in it.. How about that?!? Good man
    Yes one of my favourites, have it every week. In fact I will have it today.

I'm Grant.

nicest goats cheese ive tried.. had it on a rough oatcake
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

Default Lovely combination

Mature blue Stilton, dried fig and a nice glass of Malbec, delicious.

Sharp blue tang, sweetness of the fig and fruitiness of the Malbec
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast