+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Praise Good Dealers Thread.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin2040 View Post
    Just a quick thank you for another great experience at Elite Audios shop. Good coffee and biscuits, and a couple of hours enjoyable listening. Very pleased with purchase, as always a delight to deal with

Colin
    Always found Elite good to deal with, just out of curiosity what did you end up with?
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Colin.

I bought a pair of Ophidia mambo loudspeakers , they set the rig up with a Gato 400 to reflect my amp. And it was just a really good morning. So I have parted with my Magnepans which I loved and glad I tried them . But still have my Wharfedale Linton . I do like the mambos had a short session today and will try some vinyl tomorrow

I have dealt with Mark in his various guises over the years and just find I always get a good deal never any pressure

Colin

I'm Colin.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin2040 View Post
    I bought a pair of Ophidia mambo loudspeakers , they set the rig up with a Gato 400 to reflect my amp. And it was just a really good morning. So I have parted with my Magnepans which I loved and glad I tried them . But still have my Wharfedale Linton . I do like the mambos had a short session today and will try some vinyl tomorrow

I have dealt with Mark in his various guises over the years and just find I always get a good deal never any pressure

Colin
    Like you you I have always found Mark good to deal with, which might be happening again in a few weeks, hope you enjoy your new speakers.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Colin.

Thanks Robin. I am sure you will enjoy your visit.

I'm Peter.

I’ve dealt with Loud and Clear in Edinburgh a few times for Meridian stuff and their customer service is exemplary.
    Separates Systems:

(1) Antipodes CX and EX, Matrix Audio X-Saber DSD, Meridian DSP7000 active speakers;
    (2) Lumin D2, Cary CD-308 cdp, Quad 99 power amp, Horns 5degreeN*27 speakers;
    (3) Homebrew PC with Onkyo Wavio SE200 soundcard running Daphile, Quad 44 and 405.2 into Dali Zensor 1s;
    (4) Sooloos C15 plus storage, Braun A2, P1, CD3, C1 and T1 into Sonus Faber Concertos.

Integrated Home System:

Sony PS-X600, Naimnet NNT01 DAB Tuner; NS02 Server; NNP01/NNP02 room amplifiers; Netstreams switches, keypads, KEF Ci130QS/Soundlight speakers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678