+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Praise Good Dealers Thread.

I'm Paul.

Default The Praise Good Dealers Thread.

Hey

Is there a general thread for praising dealers ?
    I've got a couple I'd like to big up but don't know where to do it ??

Linn Sondek LP12, Ittok, AT-F7
    Schiit Mani MK1 Phono Pre-Amp
    Nobsound NS-08P Bluetooth pre-amp
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    2 x Meridian 205 monoblock power amps
    Tannoy T225 "Mayfair" speakers
    www.paulridgeblog.com

I'm Paul.

Default Praise your dealers !!

Alrighty then

Firstly, I'd like to praise Audio T in Chandler's Ford, near Southampton.
    I dropped my faulty Rega Jura speaker in to them yesterday and had an email late in the afternoon to say they'd replaced the knackered unit and I could collect it.
    I picked it up first thing this morning and have spent the day so far enjoying it thoroughly.
    The service I received from Alan there was first class and the price to fix it was very reasonable.
    Credit where it's due, I'm extremely happy with the experience.

Second, I'd like to big up David from Radlett Audio, who offered to perform the same job and was very magnanimous when I explained Audio T had finally answered my enquiry .. even though he'd ordered a replacement driver by that point
    I can't speak highly enough of his attitude and faultless service levels.
    If you're anywhere near Saffron Waldon, seek out this man and shake his hand on my behalf, please

I worked in retail for twenty years and like to give positive feedback when I feel it's warranted.

Any more for any more ?
    Linn Sondek LP12, Ittok, AT-F7
    Schiit Mani MK1 Phono Pre-Amp
    Nobsound NS-08P Bluetooth pre-amp
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    2 x Meridian 205 monoblock power amps
    Tannoy T225 "Mayfair" speakers
    www.paulridgeblog.com

I'm Rob.

I've always had good service from Audio T in Cheltenham. They very much left me to my own devices when auditioning speakers in their upstairs demo room. Just popped up to offer another cuppa or see if I wanted to try a different pair of speakers. They also did a nice job of servicing my LP12 and fitting a Heed Orbit to it. They are always happy to chat about Hi-Fi related stuff.

I also always get great service from David at MRCU.
    Rob.
    Powered by crossed fingers and clenched buttocks

I'm Phil.

yes i bought my focals from audio t in cheltenham , brilliant service and they went to great effort to source a 1008be to comapre the 1028be with . highly commended

may i recommend santosh at concerto audio who recently looked after me well with a small item

bd audio for excellent service and back up recently
    and many more including mcru
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm john.

Hi there

I'd like to praise Acton Gate Audio in wrexham.. great audio shop ran by real enthusiasts. I've spent a few afternoons there swapping bits of kit around to get what works for me. I bought my speakers, Bluray player and a few other items there.
    Great guys to deal with.

Thanks John
    YNWA

Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista M3; Thorens TD166 with home made plinth and dampened chassis; Cambridge Audio phono stage - modified; Marantz CD63 KI signature; Logitech Squeezebox Touch (x2); Linear power supply; Pioneer A300R Precision (full monty); B&W 602s; Monitor Audio A100; Q Acoustic 3020.

I'm brian.

Perhaps there frightened of a bad review from Marco !. ( Joke ) . On a more serious note its good to see some dealers
    still open, much needed I think.

I'm Graham.

Ordered a Shure cartridge from Juno Records last week. http://www.juno.co.uk/ They were very prompt and a pleasure to deal with.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Shaun.

Would seriously love to big up the Audio Rooms in Hull. Fantastic hi-fi showroom/dealers.

I'm Tim.

Stan Beresford needs a mention here he goes far and above any guy I know in the audio field ,don't ever change Stan.

I'm Stephen.

I have always had excellent service from Paul Hobson at Moorgate Acoustics, who recently sold my old Linn / Naim active system to good effect. I would also like to praise David Brook of Brook Audio / MCRU. I recently purchased new speaker cables and a digital interconnect from him. The speaker cables were a no-brainer, but he won't let me pay for the digital interconnect until I am satisfied it is better than my original cable. Not many retailers would do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast