+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Praise Good Dealers Thread.

I'm Clive.

I would like to recommend both Paul & Wendy at HiFi Lounge in Biggleswade. Always made to feel welcome even when not purchasing. Problems sorted post haste (I’m on my 3rd Chord Poly).
    SOURCE:OPPO UDP-205 BluRay, SkyQ, Technics SL1210M5G/HexMat Eclipse/MN Bearing/Origin Live Gravity One puck/Isonoes with Boots/Jelco TK-850S Tonearm/Hana Umami Blue, PS Audio Stellar Phonostage. I also have an AT-OC9XSH as a spare cartridge.
    AMPLIFIER: Bryston BR-20 Pre/DAC/Streamer & Bryston 4B3 Power Amplifier
    SPEAKERS: Spendor D7 on Iso-Acoustics Gaia III’s
    HEADPHONES: OPPO PM-1 with Atlas Zeno cable, B&W Pi7 S2 and B&W C5 v2.
    CABLES: Analogue: Speaker Atlas Mavros Grun. Interconnect - Atlas Mavros XLR x3, MCRU Silver Tonearm cable
    Digital:Audioquest Carbon Ethernet x 4, Audioquest Carbon digital, English Electric 8Switch, Chord Optichord, Atlas Optical.
    Mains: PS Audio Perfectwave AC-05 x 5, Isol-8 Powerline Extreme with Quantum Science yellow fuse on input cable, Sounds Fantastic 6way Mains Blocks.
    STORAGE: Synology DS216J NAS with 2 x 3Tb WD Red hard-drives. Samsung 500Gb SSD.
    TV LG55B7 OLED

I'm Nari.

I would recommend Mik Bhavnani of Unique Audio watford he has given me sterling service since 1993, and has incredible knowledge for especially when it comes to analogue replay ,the he can source most things from the most humble to the rare and exotic. He also has the the biggest display of Sme products I have ever seen.
    Most important and used Walker Black Diamond Etsuro Gold, Micro Seiki 8000mk2 Kondo special V12 Tiger Eye, Fidelity Research FR 66 Shindo spu, EMT 927, sme 312 aluminium. Fidelity research fr66, Sme 3012 mk1, Sme V, Ikeda 407 IT Sme Model 30/2/Dynavector 507 Kodo Beat Turntable Airtangent 10B modified Fidelity fr66s Etsuro Cartridge . Kondo Gakuoh Mk1 powers G70 Pre,Audio Tekne TFA-8695PCS pre Audio Tekne TEA 8695 Phono. Lfd Battery Phono Stage heavily custom rebuilt by Dr Richard Bews, Tharx Phono Stage. Lfd Master Dual Biamp power amp, Lfd Anniversary master preamp. Shindo Latour Field Coil. Rockport Cygnus Biamped, Voigt Domestic Corner Horns/ Feastex Fildcoils. LFD Custom silver Ribbons. LFD Diamond Vipor Mk2 interconnects, Lfd Golden Cobra interconnect. Koetsu blue lace mono special order, Koetsu burma jade mono special order.

I'm Dave.

Another vote for Stan Beresford, nothings too much trouble for Stan service by email and texts throughout my purchase a couple of weeks ago.

Due to my remote location deep in Cornwall and lack of many HiFi outlets in the County, I've used Superfi and had excellent service with next day delivery.
    Amp Rega Elex-R
    CDP Denon DCD 520
    Tuner Teac T-R650 Dab/FM
    Music Player Pioneer N30 Network Player
    DAC Rega Dac-R
    Speakers Q Acoustic Concept 40s
    Speaker Cable Current is Rega FSC Quattro , Fisual S-Flex Studio 2.5mm / Ortofon SPK 100
    Interconnects Van Damme Silver Plated OFC Pro Classic XKE CDP/Tuner & Solid Silver Cyro 99.99% Pure, Dac To Amp
    Headphones AKG K550 mk3
    SUB BK XLS 200

I'm Clint.

I would like to add Doug Brady Hifi in warrington to this list if I may. They've been looking after me for the last 5/6 years or so, always very welcoming, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. There is no hard sell from them, they only want to sell you products that they would be happy to use themselves. Back up from them has been great too. I have 3 hifi shops in the city where I live but I am more than happy to travel the 25 miles to use these guys.

I'm Nick.

Bump for Stan. Great service all round. Lovely experience, got exactly what I was after

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Hifi: Innuos Zen Mini MKIII > Fisual Hollywood Optical > Quad Vena II > Custom Clyde interconnects > TA Monoblocks > Tellurium Black > Reiver Millburn MK II (Custom super tweeters & TQ Black Jumpers).

Headphone Rig: MacBook Pro/Google CCA > Fisual Hollywood Optical > Beresford SEG > Custom Clyde interconnects > Beresford Capella > Sennheiser 700s

I'm Shane.

The guys at the 'Exeter' Richer Sounds. Very polite and efficient. Another shout-out to Dale Linzey at Audio Note Lounge. Down to earth chap!

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Colin.

Default New Speakers

Praise for the gents at Elite Audio,

Usual good welcome with time for a bit of banter and to see some of the nice products on display. Didn't even carry my speakers out of the car and new speakers plus stands carried to the car. As always 1st class. Loving the new speakers as well. Pair of Wharfedale Linton Heritage. Performing as we speak with amazing clarity and sound stage. And the wife loves them as well. Was actually in the audience last night listening to Dan Fogelberg at Carnegie.

Will be visiting them again methinks.

Colin

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin2040 View Post
    Praise for the gents at Elite Audio,

Usual good welcome with time for a bit of banter and to see some of the nice products on display. Didn't even carry my speakers out of the car and new speakers plus stands carried to the car. As always 1st class. Loving the new speakers as well. Pair of Wharfedale Linton Heritage. Performing as we speak with amazing clarity and sound stage. And the wife loves them as well. Was actually in the audience last night listening to Dan Fogelberg at Carnegie.

Will be visiting them again methinks.

Colin
    Hope you enjoy your new speakers Colin, a fair trek from Argyll & Bute to the east coast, must have been a good deal.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Colin.

I travel a fair bit anyway, live in central Glasgow during the week and was originally brought up in east. So was at Leuchars for a supercar race day a present for my son and it seemed only manners that I go and see the team at Elite . Have dealt with Mark and Gary for many years and always good service and deals. Speakers are just what I needed great performance for the money. Problem is I saw some nice shiny toys in the store so will have to return. I can recommend a visit.

Colin

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin2040 View Post
    I travel a fair bit anyway, live in central Glasgow during the week and was originally brought up in east. So was at Leuchars for a supercar race day a present for my son and it seemed only manners that I go and see the team at Elite . Have dealt with Mark and Gary for many years and always good service and deals. Speakers are just what I needed great performance for the money. Problem is I saw some nice shiny toys in the store so will have to return. I can recommend a visit.

Colin
    I gave them a call when I saw your post Colin, and have discussing purchasing a turntable from them, been very impressed with my chats with Mark.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast