+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For Sale : Pass Labs XP-20 Pre Amplifier and Power Supply

I'm Mike.

Price reduced to £3590
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Sandro.

I am really surprised it is still there
    I paid £2500 for my XP-10 and it was a pretty good deal

I have other upgrades on the agenda otherwise …

I'm Mike.

Me too.

I was advised it would easily sell for over £4500.
    Nelson Pass designs are always top and this is a classic.

The Pass importer seems quiet so Pass not selling so well in the UK and therefore not so well known in hifi circles.
    This makes it a stealth bargain
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Sandro.

If you can not keep it there for say another 6 months or so maybe try a different forum for the £4500 which is more than fair

to be honest if you find a buyer before that I will send him same hate mail

I'm Mike.

I really hope to sell it soon, let alone 6 months !

Then there's all the other stuff I need to sell

Mike

I'm Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMusic View Post
    Me too.

I was advised it would easily sell for over £4500.
    Nelson Pass designs are always top and this is a classic.

The Pass importer seems quiet so Pass not selling so well in the UK and therefore not so well known in hifi circles.
    This makes it a stealth bargain
    Pass seems one of the most popular products that are frequently mentioned. Would Tony give you a good deal perhaps as you have a lot of his stuff?
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by hifinutt View Post
    Pass seems one of the most popular products that are frequently mentioned. Would Tony give you a good deal perhaps as you have a lot of his stuff?
    Yes Pass is a well known cult
    Will mention to Tony when I speak next, quite soon

Mike

I'm Phil.

Excellent , I hope he can help as this brilliant pre needs a new home
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Images are not working, so maybe that's why there is little interest - people will think that it has been sold.
    Barry

I'm Mike.

Hi Barry
    Thanks.
    Is there a way I can edit or could the better photos Jules took for me in #14 be dropped into the original post please ?

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast