+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OPPO UDP-203 4K UHD Blu-ray Player Available to Pre-Order

I'm Mark.

Default OPPO UDP-203 4K UHD Blu-ray Player Available to Pre-Order

Hi All

We are delighted to announce that the OPPO UDP-203 4K UHD Blu-ray player is now available to pre-order priced £599.00;

http://www.audiocomav.co.uk/4k-blu-r...03-4k-uhd.html

Details, specifications and images are to follow.

Delivery is due in 2 weeks approx, and we offer free delivery to UK.
    Mark @ Audiocom, Wales UK - 01646 650008

Website

Facebook

Twitter

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Hi Mark,

Most interesting, but the one in your link is priced at £499.17... Is that a different one?

Marco.
    Graham Peck, Knutkullavägen 15, 81569 Månkarbo, Uppsala, Sweden is an Internet troll. Report him (and his illegal, vile racist and abusive behaviour on Snakeoilaudio.com), should you be appalled by it, or a victim.

The garden shed in my avatar is the property at the above address, should anyone wish to visit.

I'm Mark.

Hi Marco

That's odd, the website is showing you the price without VAT and should only do this if you register in a country outside of the EU.

I can confirm the price is £599.00 inclusive of VAT.

We've got F8Creates looking at this as we speak

Website

Facebook

Twitter

I'm Grant.

£599 here with me. Marco, has had new bb in so maybe that causing the mismatch in countries?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Josie.

£499 here
    TRIO L-07D Turntable - Tube Distinctions Copper Amp (Using KT150's) - Croft Epoch Elite (Very highly upgraded) - Studer A80R Master Recorder (High Speed 15/30 IPS) - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold - Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable - Allo KATANA SQ + SHANTI psu

I'm Grant.

What bb are you using Josie?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Josie.

Firefox here.
    TRIO L-07D Turntable - Tube Distinctions Copper Amp (Using KT150's) - Croft Epoch Elite (Very highly upgraded) - Studer A80R Master Recorder (High Speed 15/30 IPS) - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold - Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable - Allo KATANA SQ + SHANTI psu

I'm Josie.

This Oppo is I think the most anticipated in years. I was thinking of getting one at one point but other things have come up since.

There is one thing I'd like to try, would this Oppo be able to stream music from a HDD, if so then I wonder what the quality is like?

I'm Mark.

Hi,

The UDP-203 will have streaming capabilities but we don't have the specifications yet.

With the 103D I frequently used a HDD connected to the USB input to play mkv files and the picture and sound was comparable to disc.

Website

Facebook

Twitter

I'm graham.

from tr The UDP-203 can also be used as a media streamer via built-in dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5.0GHz) or Ethernet. It will play AVI, MKV, MOV, M2TS/TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, AIFF, ALAC, APE, DSD, FLAC and WAV from DLNA/SMB servers on a network. It also plays media from HDDs up to 16TB plugged into a USB port.

The only snag is that the UDP-203 doesn’t offer any video streaming from services such as Amazon or Netflix. This isn't a huge issue given that most new TVs have these services built in – but even so, it’s one area in which Oppo’s rivals have the upper hand

Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/oppo-u...SHmTdAM8ID6.99

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast