+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MiBO 2016 Photos, Videos and Comments

I'm Steve.

Having suffered the effects of the food at the Plough I can well believe it.

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    I'm amazed I survived the breakfast. -3 out of 10. After that, the lunch venue seemed like a dream...

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Yet I enjoyed a rather nice curry at the venue the night before, with no ill effects...

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yet I enjoyed a rather nice curry at the venue the night before, with no ill effects...

Marco.
    Well no more than normal with a curry
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Martin.

I had breakfast there on Saturday, it was okay.
    Current Lash Up:

*Sony SCD XB790QS* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I had breakfast there on Saturday, it was okay.
    Just bacon and eggs, though. The hash brown got me - tasted a bit odd, then really seriously odd on part of it.

Anyway, the venue was fine overall. I wouldn't knock it on the basis of individual perceptions of the food. Just eat elsewhere or get sarnies if you think it might be a problem.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Nowt to do with all the Guinness then..
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by mayebaza View Post
    Thanks to one and all for truly scrumptious Bake Off of the highest order. Plenty of varieties of gear, sounds and happy faces This was my first TOS event, and I am sure it will be one of many. I greatly appreciate your warm compliments on my Bazbo TT (Formally a Rega Planar 3 circa 1994).
    It would be interesting to learn a little more about this turntable, and see a few more pictures in a thread of it's own.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Well no more than normal with a curry
    Indeed - I counted no more than four skid marks in my shcanteez the following day...

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    Just bacon and eggs, though. The hash brown got me - tasted a bit odd, then really seriously odd on part of it.
    Did you notice some strange looking 'ketchup' on the end?

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast