+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: best phono stage on an inty,

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Interestingly that apart from the Croft, which is MM, there have been no current amps nominated.
    You have to go some and spend a lot more to find a better phono stage than a Croft.

I've had more than 30 years comparing Croft with all comers and never cease to be amazed at how good they are.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    You have to go some and spend a lot more to find a better phono stage than a Croft.

I've had more than 30 years comparing Croft with all comers and never cease to be amazed at how good they are.
    I would love to try the Croft, but it's MM only, just thought it was interesting that several other nominations were big jap amps and having been looking myself for a new amp with a built in MC phono stage there are not many at my price range

I'm Grant.

I would love to try the Croft, but it's MM only, just thought it was interesting that several other nominations were big jap amps and having been looking myself for a new amp with a built in MC phono stage there are not many at my price range
    Can always add a sut or head amp to it. Take up no room and will run straight through the mm. Pick the amp you fancy and leave a 2 or 3 hundred for a nice add on
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Can always add a sut or head amp to it. Take up no room and will run straight through the mm. Pick the amp you fancy and leave a 2 or 3 hundred for a nice add on
    That might be a plan Grant, but would need to buy the Croft on line as they have no dealers up here in the northern wonderland.

I'm Grant.

Dave sells them. Sure he could give you a deal. Nice chap.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Dave sells them. Sure he could give you a deal. Nice chap.
    Think you might be right Grant, time for a chat with Dave

I'm Han.

Interestingly that apart from the Croft, which is MM, there have been no current amps nominated.
    My integrated LFD LE III/phono also plays very nice (MM but can be changed to MC)
    Michell TecnoDec/Mi250/MP110; Cyrus CD8se; Cyrus FM7 > Exposure INT XXX > Exposure LScable >
    Harbeth C7ES-3 35th Anniversary; Supra, Harmtech, AQ Netpower; DNM Interlinks

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyreg View Post
    My integrated LFD LE III/phono also plays very nice (MM but can be changed to MC)
    Kick Ass, natural phono stage.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Wesley.

Original Nad 3020 still sounding very pleasant...current rega elex and elicit r must be worth a mention

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123