+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancient Alien Theory?

I'm Martin.

Default Ancient Alien Theory?

In a nutshell it goes like this:

Approx 200, 000 years ago aliens came to Earth to mine gold which they needed for some reason. To assist them in this operation they took some of the semi-intelligent apes who were knocking about and spliced their own genes in with them to create an intelligent worker who would also, conveniently, be self replicating. This is us, Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Once the aliens had the gold they required most of them left, leaving us to it. The remainder divided the place up amongst them and ruled as gods until about 10,000 years ago when there was a decision made to wipe us all out ('The Flood', although 'flood' may be a euphemism for some sort of biological attack). A few humans survived this, scattered everywhere,, and a few aliens did their best to help them re-build some civilisation from the ashes. They too then left, after appointing 'kings' from amongst the humans, and passing on the 'divine right to rule.'

I like this theory because it explains so many mysteries quite neatly (including why gold is so valued even today even though it has few practical uses, the concept of 'god' or 'gods', the idea of divine rule, some odd aspects of our own physiology, how we appear to have evolved so quickly, how some of the 'impossible' constructions of antiquity were built (alien technology), and about a hundred other things.

The only problem is that to accept it as a very real possibility you have to agree on two things:

1) intelligent and advanced aliens do/did exist.
    2) They were able to get here from wherever they are.

What say you?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Started early on the vino tonight, have we?
    I think is was a bad move descending from the trees, some say that leaving the oceans was the biggest mistake.
    Last edited by Stratmangler; 05-10-2016 at 21:10.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm Neil.

A real can of worms in that.... you are I think referring to the Anunnaki, the Sumerian name for them.

These beings, are linked to Nibiru... and that way lies madness and destruction....

According to some they are coming back, as is their home world.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

My alien overlords have instructed me to debunk this theory . they dont want the publicity, as they have made a new life for themselves as the British Royal Family
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    My alien overlords have instructed me to debunk this theory . they dont want the publicity, as they have made a new life for themselves as the British Royal Family
    Who according to a failed messiah, former sports presenter are reptilians.... who are - according to some - the Anunnaki.

Anyway as everyone knows the Daleks are the only Masters of Earth.....
    Regards Neil

I'm Geoff.

Politeness won't let me express my view on this topic, but it would have ended in 'ocks.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Taz.

I used to watch it on discovery a few years ago... First season was interesting but then took a dive towards some really bizarre theories..
    The Sumerian empire is what is thought to be built by these aliens who were giants and we were like worker monkeys till they decided to leave.
    On the subject of aliens have you heard of the black Knight satellite?

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    A real can of worms in that.... you are I think referring to the Anunnaki, the Sumerian name for them.

These beings, are linked to Nibiru... and that way lies madness and destruction....

According to some they are coming back, as is their home world.
    Yes the Sumerian records (or a controversial translation of them) is the main source for the theory, but there is quite a lot of corroborating evidence around the world, when looked at with an open mind and this theory in mind. the idea that we started out in trees, graduated to caves and then slowly invented agriculture and advanced society all in a nice smooth timeline is already long discredited.

The Sumerians had a modern set up, law, schools, medicine, taxes, and so on. They were just as advanced as the Romans and pre-date them by three thousand years. And they don't take credit for it, they state openly that it was all given to them by the gods.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Anto.

Whatever the truth of the OP's post , I content myself in knowing there are as many stars in the universe as grains of sand on a beach , and I believe that over time some must have visited this Earth
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by TazSob View Post
    I used to watch it on discovery a few years ago... First season was interesting but then took a dive towards some really bizarre theories..
    The Sumerian empire is what is thought to be built by these aliens who were giants and we were like worker monkeys till they decided to leave.
    On the subject of aliens have you heard of the black Knight satellite?
    The Sumerian empire is later, the gold mining was all done in Southern Africa.

Not heard of the black knight, just looked it up. Interesting. Not as good as the alien structures on the moon though.

Anyway this isn't a conspiracy theory, as I said in the o/p there are only 2 reasons why this could not be perfectly credible, and neither, for me, is convincing enough to make it 'impossible' or 'bollocks'. If you re-read (or possibly read for some of you ) the Book Of Genesis with this theory in mind, it makes a lot more sense than the Christian interpretation.

Eve eats the apple from the serpent, achieves self-consciousness, as does Adam, they become aware that they are naked (is you dog aware he is naked? No, because he is not capable of self-observation). Really no different a tale to Prometheus stealing fire from the gods. Once you are self aware you can go off on your own - or out of the Eden, as it were.
    Current Lash Up:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast