+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Best lines from tv and film....your favorites

I'm Chris.

Arnie movie Commando, holds the baddie by the ankles over a cliff to get information, then drops him, gets back to the girl she says where is he, Arnie "i let him go"

I'm Martin.

He has some great lines in that film and his mangled delivery just makes it even funnier.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Mike.

From Dirty Harry, scene in Mayors office - Mayor 'Intent to rape, how do you work that out?', Harry - 'When a naked man with a butchers knife and a hardon chases a woman down an alley way, I figure he ain't out collecting for the Red Cross'.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Grant.

from red dwarf.

‘Your type isn’t Kochanski, Listy. It’s someone called ‘Tiffany’. It’s someone who drinks Campari and soda and wears orange crotchless panties; someone who thinks Deely-boppers are funny; someone who says ‘sumfink’ instead of ‘something’, and laughs like a freshly wounded moose strapped to a cement mixer.’
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm matt.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    from red dwarf.

‘Your type isn’t Kochanski, Listy. It’s someone called ‘Tiffany’. It’s someone who drinks Campari and soda and wears orange crotchless panties; someone who thinks Deely-boppers are funny; someone who says ‘sumfink’ instead of ‘something’, and laughs like a freshly wounded moose strapped to a cement mixer.’
    Sounds like my type.

I'm Grant.

Never, in all my years, have I encountered such cruel and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the church?
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

from the doctor films....

Dr. Simon Sparrow:[brandishing stethoscope] Now, Eva, big breaths!

Eva: Yeth, and I'm only thixteen.

boom boom
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Never, in all my years, have I encountered such cruel and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the church?
    That sounds familiar - where is it from?
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    That sounds familiar - where is it from?
    Blackadder
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910