+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi and good to meet everyone

I'm Adrian.

Default hi and good to meet everyone

hi there,
    lovely forum here, good to be a part of it.
    My set up (I have two)
    1 - meridian DSP system in the lounge. Marvellous digital-throughout system, incredibly detailed, great on cinema surround sound. Bit brittle to set up and keep going though!
    2 - the real audio system. Exposure 3010 and CD player, Rega Planar3 and Ruark Equinoxes. Fantastic sound on both CD and vinyl.

I see some really tasty systems in the threads here, this is clearly a place for enthusiasts!

I'm Dave.

Hi Adrian, welcome to AOS. Enjoy the forum. My father was a Jazz drummer ( other styles too on session), so i like your user name.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Josie.

Welcome to AOS, Adrian.

Nice setups you have there. Yes, our members have some wonderful systems. Hope you enjoy the forum.

ps... are you really a jazz drummer?
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Geoff.

Hello Adrian. Welcome to AOS.

Beautiful equipment Meridian. Not cheap though.

Tell us what music you listen to and what plans if any you may have for your audio system.

Take a look around the forum, there's lots to get involved in. Feel free to join in any chat that appeals.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread