+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Inca Tech Claymore 2 ( 100W ) Integrated

I'm Mike.

Default Inca Tech Claymore 2 ( 100W ) Integrated

I have for sale an Inca Tech Claymore 2 Amp, this is the 100W full size version

In fairly good condition, has a mark/scrape (5-6mm) on fascia that I've coloured in, a few other marks/dents on the body but overall it's not bad for its age.

It was serviced and upgraded by Colin Wonfor a few months back ( the designer of it - he upgrades the FETs on it I think ) and he said that before he worked on it, it measured as near as damn to the spec when it was new. I bought it to compare with my TQ Claymore and being honest there ain't a whole lot of difference, the newer one is maybe a little cleaner at the top end and the bass a touch more defined, but boy does this amp ROCK! If I wasn't trying to fund a phono stage I'd be keeping it, it really is that good. As you can see it's spotless inside. It has only been used for testing when it returned from service so it should give many years good use yet. I tried it with an NVA Phono 2 I had on demo and it really sounded great, if I didn't already own the TQ version this one would have been more than enough, it really drives my PMC 21's well and it gives you the attack and welly that rock and electronic music needs, in fact writing this is making me wonder if I wouldn't be better keeping it lol.

Very nice built in phono stage covering MM and MC and is adjustable via dip switches under the chassis, accessible from outside the amp. I will be hooking it up and videoing how its looks/sounds before delivery to make sure it's all good before posting.

£325 including insured postage within the UK.

oooh am I doing the right thing in selling it........... I reserve the right to with draw it from sale at any time

I'm Colin.

I must say it was the best kept one I have seen for a long while loving cared for, if not spoilt.

A bargain at double the price.

Enjoy it new owner and PM me I will send circuit to you.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Wonfor View Post
    I must say it was the best kept one I have seen for a long while loving cared for, if not spoilt.

A bargain at double the price.

Enjoy it new owner and PM me I will send circuit to you.
    argh don't say that you'll make me keep it lol.

I have the circuits printed up that I can include, save you doing it Colin.

I'm Grant.

Good price for that mike. Good amps these...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Good price for that mike. Good amps these...
    It's a cracker, I am considering just keeping it within the family, but not sure if they're interested in this iPod age. I am selling it for what it cost so I'll end up losing the cost of the postage which will be about £25

A little nervous sitting here typing this and thinking, keep it, sell it, keep it argh .......... I dunno

Don't be surprised if I keep it for a little while longer and try it with another phono stage

I'm James.

Nice and neat looking
    Source: Heavily modified DDDAC using MacBook Pro.
    Amplification: Pre amp-Stereo Coffee pre amp on steroids.
    Power amp- Rather large Colin Wonfor Class A power Amp
    Speakers: Lampizator P17 Open Baffles
    Accessories: Klotz 500 DIY Interconnects & DIY speaker cable sounding better than anything commercial.
    All powered from a Mother Trucker BPS with a dedicated consumer unit with 10mm armoured radial back to the house tails after the meter.

I'm Colin.

Keep it

I'm Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    I have for sale an Inca Tech Claymore 2 Amp, this is the 100W full size version

In fairly good condition, has a mark/scrape (5-6mm) on fascia that I've coloured in, a few other marks/dents on the body but overall it's not bad for its age.

It was serviced and upgraded by Colin Wonfor a few months back ( the designer of it - he upgrades the FETs on it I think ) and he said that before he worked on it, it measured as near as damn to the spec when it was new. I bought it to compare with my TQ Claymore and being honest there ain't a whole lot of difference, the newer one is maybe a little cleaner at the top end and the bass a touch more defined, but boy does this amp ROCK! If I wasn't trying to fund a phono stage I'd be keeping it, it really is that good. As you can see it's spotless inside. It has only been used for testing when it returned from service so it should give many years good use yet. I tried it with an NVA Phono 2 I had on demo and it really sounded great, if I didn't already own the TQ version this one would have been more than enough, it really drives my PMC 21's well and it gives you the attack and welly that rock and electronic music needs, in fact writing this is making me wonder if I wouldn't be better keeping it lol.

Very nice built in phono stage covering MM and MC and is adjustable via dip switches under the chassis, accessible from outside the amp. I will be hooking it up and videoing how its looks/sounds before delivery to make sure it's all good before posting.

£325 including insured postage within the UK.

oooh am I doing the right thing in selling it........... I reserve the right to with draw it from sale at any time
    James did ask me today could a remote be fitted in this version yes by using a Vellerman Kit from Handset http://www.velleman.co.uk/contents/e...299_k8049.html

Gubins http://www.velleman.co.uk/contents/e...300_k8050.html

A new hand set http://www.velleman.co.uk/contents/en-uk/p301.html

A motorised Alps pot from http://www.actionhardware.co.uk/part...product_id=607

Have fun

I'm James.

Has this not sold yet ????
    Everyone must be on the beach or drunk in the sun or something.
    Source: Heavily modified DDDAC using MacBook Pro.
    Amplification: Pre amp-Stereo Coffee pre amp on steroids.
    Power amp- Rather large Colin Wonfor Class A power Amp
    Speakers: Lampizator P17 Open Baffles
    Accessories: Klotz 500 DIY Interconnects & DIY speaker cable sounding better than anything commercial.
    All powered from a Mother Trucker BPS with a dedicated consumer unit with 10mm armoured radial back to the house tails after the meter.

I'm Rana.

Would have this in a shot........if I didn't already have 7 amps lying around here and there.
    Lounge: Technics 1200GR/Denon 160>Atoll P200SE/Sony CDP-X3000ES/Bluesound Node N130 on USB>Aavik U150 amp/DAC>Music Culture RL21. Loft: Bluesound Node N130 on USB>Lindemann Musicbook 10DSD/55 Pre-DAC/Power>Music Culture RL21

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast