+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Decca Gold MM Phono Cartridge

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Moved to Analogue Art, with a revised title: "The Decca Gold MM Phono Cartidge". (Though to be pedantic, it is not an MM cartridge but is best described as 'moving iron'.)
    Barry

I'm bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yup. A DEFUNCT sales thread. Not exactly sure what you're moaning about, Robert.

Marco.
    I spent a couple of minutes reading through it to try and see if it was back on sale before realising it wad just people chatting about whether they liked them, or not...

I wasn't really moaning though Marco, but I thought you would surely wish that your rules be followed?

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Guys,

This room is SOLELY for members to sell their wares. Fundamentally, that is its only purpose, and for those who are genuinely interested in buying items advertised for sale (or making serious enquiries), to post comments, if necessary.

It is NOT, under any circumstances, for people to 'thread crap', by discrediting or undermining (intentionally or not) the validity or functionality of the products being advertised, or to critically 'challenge' them in any way, or the prices being charged.

Should anyone consider that the latter is necessary, then a separate thread should be started in the appropriate section in the main areas of the forum (or a PM directed to the trade member in question), where constructive criticism of any products or services can then be carried out in the appropriate manner. Anyone not complying with this rule may be banned for a week (at the discretion of the forum owner), without further warning.

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345