Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NVA TSS Power Amp - £75 - Spares Or Repair

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    NVA amps are probably the easiest amps to fix due to their incredibly simple design, all credit to RD here for this approach, it is this simple design which goes a long way in making NVA amps sound as good as they do. If an engineer can't fix an NVA amp then he needs to find another profession, even a competent DIY'er could give it a shot.
    Well it is just an old 1970's PA amplifier in a tupperware box after all

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebiglebowski View Post
    Well it is just an old 1970's PA amplifier in a tupperware box after all
    But a very nice sounding 'tupperware box'...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Default Now £75

After being let down yet again, I won't comment as I may say something I will regret but I've had some very 'interesting' PM's, this amp is still available

As it will cost about £25 in petrol for us to pick the amp up from James I am reducing the amp to £75

However as per my previous post this will only be staying on until Thursday 8th evening and then it will be removed from sale

After this time we will indeed pick the amp up but it won't be up for sale again
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Both myself and Colin are very principled people so this amp will not be made avaiable to 'certain' member/s especially after he/she/them bellyaching on this thread...

I can assure you Colin is not 'that' desperate for the £75
    Bev

I'm Martin.

Please would you all remember this is a sales thread and the only comments allowed are questions from potential purchasers or praise along the lines of 'I had one of these and they are dead good'.

If you want to discuss a bit of kit, start a thread in the appropriate section.

Thanks all.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Being selective about whom you sell your amp to, is against the spirit of this Forum. If you want to choose to whom you sell the amp, I suggest it might be better if you advertise elsewhere.
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Being selective about whom you sell your amp to, is against the spirit of this Forum. If you want to choose to whom you sell the amp, I suggest it might be better if you advertise elsewhere.
    And the comments I have received and the 'c**p' I've been subjected to is also, I believe, "against the spirit of this forum"
    Bev

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Both myself and Colin are very principled people so this amp will not be made avaiable to 'certain' member/s especially after he/she/them bellyaching on this thread...

I can assure you Colin is not 'that' desperate for the £75
    £100 delivered I know I know,
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

NOW SOLD

Please can one of the mod's Close/lock this thread, thanks, as I don't want anymore rubbish being thrown at myself, Colin or James
    Last edited by Ninanina; 07-09-2016 at 19:03.
    Bev

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567