+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer dispute

I'm Alex.

Default Customer dispute

[Discussion moved from The Right One dedicated trade room]

So I sent my payment to Paul a couple of weeks ago, I did so promptly at his request. He told me he'd have the fluid sent out the next day, I'm still waiting. No pm, no reply to my pm, nothing!

I'm Gone.

Thanks for slagging me off in my trade area without contacting me to solve the problem first Alex. I might of told you tha O was having problems with my couriers if you had. I might also have been able to tell you that they had expressed concern that yours was what they termed a non standard address. I have always bent over backwards to provide good quality products, at fair prices and good customer service. You are the first person to complain and had you bothered to communicate with be the problem would have been resolved promptly.

I'm jamie.

er why didn't you contact him and tell him about the delay?
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Alex.

The thing is I did. I sent a pm with no reply, left it a couple of days and then posted here.

I don't particularly like you making me out to be the arse here when I did indeed try to contact you privately.

I'm Alex.

Correction: on checking my sent box it was 21 hours between being ignored by pm and posting on the thread.

I'm Gone.

I can find no pm from you, the settings I use email me when I get a pm on the forum and I've checked my email and found nothing. You say you posted less than a day after sending the message, let's leave this Alex don't buy from me again then we won't have a problem.

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by alcarmichael View Post
    The thing is I did. I sent a pm with no reply, left it a couple of days and then posted here.

I don't particularly like you making me out to be the arse here when I did indeed try to contact you privately.
    i meant him contact you
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Alex.

I find you attacking me for your poor service pretty disgusting. Yes I posted on the thread less than 24 hours after sending you the pm, perhaps that was a little hasty. I believe though that if you have courier problems you should have sent me a pm to inform me, you did have 2 weeks time to let me know of any problems before I contacted you. If I sell something and for whatever reason I'm unable to dispatch the item the next day or two I will send a courteous email informing the recipient of the situation.

If you believe that you provided a good service to me and I'm in the wrong then I will agree to never buy from you again.

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    i meant him contact you
    Ah yes, of course you did. Apologies. I guess I was on the defensive after reading Pauls post.
    Last edited by alcarmichael; 13-08-2016 at 19:07.

I'm Gone.

Unless someone tells me the package has not arrived, I don't know until the courier service tells me or I do a search on the individual tracking number, which I don't as sensible people tell me the is a problem, on the rare occasion there is one. Being notified by the courier or royal mail can take up to three weeks. You only had to contact me. Anyway, the Right One shop on AoS is now closed, if anyone wants my products you can buy them at full price on eBay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast