+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Hawkwind - Space Ritual 50th Anniversary 11 Disc Boxset

I'm Mike.

Default FS: Hawkwind - Space Ritual 50th Anniversary 11 Disc Boxset

Due to me pre-ordering 2 by mistake, I need to get rid of one, opened for a look at the booklet and I've played the Blu-ray on my Atmos system. Cellophane wrapper still in place.

info:

Limited deluxe 10 CD + Blu-ray edition. Includes new mixes from the original 16-track tapes of the full concerts at Liverpool Stadium, Sunderland Locarno And Brixton Sundown. Includes a region free Blu Ray disc of a high resolution 5. 1 surround sound mix with complete versions of 'Brainstorm', 'Time We Left This World Today' And 'You Shouldn't Do That'. Also includes a reproduction of the rare space Ritual Poster format tour program. Also includes a 68-page illustrated book with new essay and a reproduction of the rare Space Ritual poster format tour program, making this boxed set the definitive release and this legendary album. Deluxe 50th anniversary edition of the British band's legendary live album Space Ritual. Recorded on the band's UK tour of December 1972, which followed the release of the band's studio album Doremi Fasol Latido. The live show was a continuous performance linked by poetry recitation by Robert Calvert and was a complete audio-visual experience. Featuring the dancers Stacia, Miss Renee and Tony Carrera, the concerts also featured an elaborate light show by famed lighting designer Liquid Len. The Space Ritual tour followed the huge success of the 'Silver Machine' single (although the song did not feature in the live set) and three concerts were captured on tape by the Pye Records mobile unit. The resulting double album was adorned with memorable artwork by designer Barney Bubbles and was a Top Ten hit in the UK upon it's release in May 1973.

£90 inc next day postage in the UK ( save yourself at least tenner )

I'm Mike.

​sold elswhere - now paid for
    Last edited by mikeyb; 27-11-2023 at 19:42.

+ Reply to Thread