+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tellurium Q Ultra Blue a word of caution.

I'm Colin.

Default Tellurium Q Ultra Blue a word of caution.

This could be interesting as Geoff never obeyed the design rules I see, the capacitance will be to high for some amps, so please use with caution.
    Remember the plaited QED bye bye Naim and NVA so be careful

https://youtu.be/pO7rGm7zl5c

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Hi Collin,
    Thanks.
    However;I fear unless you can elaborate a bit more on what you have written here, your statement may be seen by some as Sour Grapes.
    A...
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Wonfor View Post
    This could be interesting as Geoff never obeyed the design rules I see, the capacitance will be to high for some amps, so please use with caution.
    Remember the plaited QED bye bye Naim and NVA so be careful

https://youtu.be/pO7rGm7zl5c
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    Hi Collin,
    Thanks.
    However;I fear unless you can elaborate a bit more on what you have written here, your statement may be seen by some as Sour Grapes.
    A...
    I just wanted people to understand this is not my design and not the design rules I spent years working on.
    And I did not want people to think badly on my work now screwed up by non techy people just sales and marketing to line there own pockets.

On seeing this cable it would appear to be about 10nF/M.

And as to soar grapes well maybe you should be in my shoe's having your work and home taken from you and your wife leave and try and take everything, whilst you are in hospital, and being lied to by a so call friends.
    No not soar grapes I just want people to be aware if they use it it could cause problems.

I'm Alan.

.... it would appear to be about 10nF/M.
    What? What the hell is it made from, that's ridiculous.

I'm Colin.

Spacing and the wrong plastic, I am just worried and cautious. As I do not want amp that blow up and blamed on me because of poor care and diligence, would YOU?

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Thats fine Collin,
    Now you have explained your reasoning behind your statement, hopefuly, it will help both you, and any potential customers, and that was my point!
    As for your current personal circumstances, I can only sympathise, and hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Anthony,TD...
    I just wanted people to understand this is not my design and not the design rules I spent years working on.
    And I did not want people to think badly on my work now screwed up by non techy people just sales and marketing to line there own pockets.

On seeing this cable it would appear to be about 10nF/M.

And as to soar grapes well maybe you should be in my shoe's having your work and home taken from you and your wife leave and try and take everything, whilst you are in hospital, and being lied to by a so call friends.
    No not soar grapes I just want people to be aware if they use it it could cause problems.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Grant.

Colin, unless you can prove your statements then it shouldnt be posted on this site. As for your continued antagonism toward tq, i would have to say, that is not a matter for the open site. My info is that its cap is not high.

If you cannot prove the cables are indeed 10nf per metre, which would, i agree be incredibly high, then i will delete this.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Recently, due to Colin wanfors alligation that TQ, blue cable was high capacitance, the cable was sent to Dematec for testing.
    the results prove this not to be the case, and was the reason why this thread was removed.

results then here on page 2 of 2 of the document

So only 38pf per meter for blue and 30pf per meter for ultra blue, and nowhere near the claim.

Hope this will clear the record on this
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Colin.

Grant it firstly is Wonfor not wanfors they are not related.

I am glad TQ put them out to be tested as that job was normally left to me and my LCR bridge, and it is nice to see at last TQ publishing test results.

Now my work is done I feel better to think due diligence is done and nobody's kit will go bang,

Thank you Grant

PS I wondered about Imageshack.us is it OK?
    PSS Is Dematec still trading? Or could you mean Gainspeed, TQ did use them a lot good guys.
    Last edited by Colin Wonfor; 07-09-2016 at 07:42.

+ Reply to Thread