+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked! Germany Secretly Aims For EU Army!

I'm Geoff.

Default Leaked! Germany Secretly Aims For EU Army!

It seems that Germany is pushing for a EURO army, with a relaxation of the military restrictions they currently have imposed since WW2. Behind the scenes naturally, as they did not want this in public until after the BREXIT bit was done and dusted. Now maybe the consolidated defence of Europe might be good (I'm not so sure), but thinking ahead. What if there is a successful right wing push for power in Germany leading to a strongly nationalist government (as historically Germany has a tendency to be prone towards this). Could it all lead to the equivalent of a 4th Reich being formed and dominating without even the need to invade other countries? Uncomfortable thoughts.

Here: http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...EU-army-Brexit
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

You have too much time on your hands.
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm Nick.

I wouldn't wipe my arse with the Express, never mind believe anything in it.

I'm Richard.

Yeah. We need to make sure we are on the outside of a nazi superstate so we can invite the Americans over for another picnic on the Normandy beaches. Bags I lead the invasion of Le Dramont in the south though. It's one of my favourite beaches. On the other hand if we stay in, a nazi super state would have sound policies on border control and Aryan supremacy for Berlin and Southall.

apologies for the advert - only link I could find

"Of course, not all Germans are like that, I have a very good friend who once knew a perfectly decent German, but you can't trust them ..." The world is full of Basils.
    Last edited by Oldpinkman; 04-05-2016 at 06:40. Reason: video link

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Could it all lead to the equivalent of a 4th Reich being formed and dominating without even the need to invade other countries?
    No. HTH.

I'm Martin.

A European army and police force has been part of the plan since the 1950s. Nothing new here, except to most people who still seem to think the final destination is just a trading bloc with freedom of movement.

It is intended that the nation states will eventually be disbanded and replaced with EU regions that will overlap the old national borders. There used to be an official EU map on-line that details this but they seem to have taken it down. I wonder why?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    A European army and police force has been part of the plan since the 1950s. Nothing new here, except to most people who still seem to think the final destination is just a trading bloc with freedom of movement.

It is intended that the nation states will eventually be disbanded and replaced with EU regions that will overlap the old national borders. There used to be an official EU map on-line that details this but they seem to have taken it down. I wonder why?
    Do you have a single credible reference for that statement? I readily accept that the EU was intended to be a political union. That's why it has a Parliament and legislature.
    But "nation states will be disbanded"???
    One credible source.

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    A European army and police force has been part of the plan since the 1950s.
    So, since it's taken about 60 years to get nowhere at all with these proposals, I see no immediate need to worry that Germany is about to take over the world at the head of a EURO Army.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by enbee23 View Post
    I wouldn't wipe my arse with the Express, never mind believe anything in it.
    Other links:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e90a080e-1...#axzz47fzR3tCf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pean-army.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-pus...n-army-1557866
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Neil.

Not surprised in the slightest if this turns out to be true. It beggars belief that millions died to fight for freedom from tyranny in Europe, and then one by one countries have given up their sovereignty to a bunch of faceless unelected bureaucrats in Brussels.

Time for the European Project to die methinks, hopes.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast