+ Reply to Thread

Thread: >Album Title Goes Here<

I'm Shaun.

Default >Album Title Goes Here<

OK, so in my quest for even more electronic music, I have recently discovered Deadmau5 and bought two CD’s. It is very different to my usual type of electronic music being almost a trance/techno kind of groove but I have to say that I actually love it. Now when I say trance/techno, I do not mean in the Ian Van Dahl or Lasgo kind of way as I think that things have moved on since then but I do find this Deadmau5 stuff really good. There is a kind of electronically processed vocal on some of the tracks but I find the instrumental tracks considerably better. The CD in question is >Album Title Goes Here< with the second of my choices being While (1<2).

There are some fantastic synth sounds in these albums with some very obvious Waldorf wave stuff going on and some very heavily eq’d bass drum sounds. The whole sound is reminiscent of a summer weekend by the beach with loads of good food and wine and really good, happy sounds to add to the occasion. If you are into electronic music and you haven’t discovered this guy yet, give it a go. If you thought that Daft Punk were good, this is way better.

I'm Paul.

Have you tried Wagon Christ ??

Sounds great turned up LOUD

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by rigger67 View Post
    Have you tried Wagon Christ ??

Sounds great turned up LOUD

That's Luke Vibert right?

Saw him on the same bill with Andrew Weatherall and Aphex Twin a good few years ago.. Was a fantastic night as much as I can remember.

RDJs set comprised him sitting at the side of the stage playing games on an old Atari console whilst a DAT tape played. There were also two large teddy bears with hus face which leapt around in the crowd.

Yep, I'm a bit partial to this myself. Unfamiliar with Deadmau5 though. I'll check that one out.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread