+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1701

Thread: Macca's Lash Up 2: Lash Harder

I'm Martin.

Been after one of those CD tower things for ages, you don't seem to be able to buy them new anymore and I ran out of existing CD storage some months back.

Been keeping an eye out on the chariddy shops and saw this one today. can't fault it for three squid:

Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Brian.

I got one very similar last week from a charity shop. Lady wanted £2.50 and being the tight Scotsman that I am, I gave her a fiver
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Martin.

I did think about giving a fiver for it but I didn't get where I am today by giving fivers for things.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Been after one of those CD tower things for ages, you don't seem to be able to buy them new anymore and I ran out of existing CD storage some months back.

Been keeping an eye out on the chariddy shops and saw this one today. can't fault it for three squid:

Novel way to warm up your amp
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

It would be if the fire worked but it packed in years ago. It's almost as old as me.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Don't suppose you need a fire with those Krells knocking about

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

yeah I plan to slim down the Krell collection next spring. Although maybe that would be like trying to sell a convertible in the autumn?
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

yeah I plan to slim down the Krell collection next spring. Although maybe that would be like trying to sell a convertible in the autumn?
    Exactly like that. Worth keeping one Krell though, it'll sound way better than a two bar electric fire. I know because we had one when I was a kid and it sounded shit. It used to buzz like buggery, probably the transformer. And when we brought it out each autumn, it smelled funny at first. Probably dead insects inside.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

Bought myself a christmas prezzie:

Current Lash Up:

I'm sorted.

Bought myself a christmas prezzie:

Another thrill packed page turner from Floyd E. Toole I see

(at first glance I thought it said it was a fecal press book)

+ Reply to Thread