+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Thread: Macca's Lash Up 2: Lash Harder

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Awesome Avatar Dude, Old ten bob millionaire himself

It's the vegan diet - keeps you young lookin', aye.

Marco.
    Graham Peck, Knutkullavägen 15, 81569 Månkarbo, Uppsala, Sweden is an Internet troll. Report him (and his illegal, vile racist and abusive behaviour on Snakeoilaudio.com), should you be appalled by it, or a victim.

The garden shed in my avatar is the property at the above address, should anyone wish to visit.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I bought the drivers in Feb 2018, it was November 2018 when I commissioned the cabinet build. Tempus fugit.
    Ha - love the Latin! It does indeed... I'm probably looking forward to the cabs being built more than you!

Marco.
    Graham Peck, Knutkullavägen 15, 81569 Månkarbo, Uppsala, Sweden is an Internet troll. Report him (and his illegal, vile racist and abusive behaviour on Snakeoilaudio.com), should you be appalled by it, or a victim.

The garden shed in my avatar is the property at the above address, should anyone wish to visit.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Opti-cal View Post
    My 'live in' lady of the house seems to be okay with subtle black boxes with knobs on them . . . . giant transformers with hot breakable tubes nearby, not so much.

Speakers are a different kettle of moaning, no interest in sound quality, fish however. Especially electrostatics . . . They need their own houses. A solution which I've been offered but I've been assured it would just be me and them. Hmmmm . . .
    I can understand the distinction between "subtle black boxes with knobs on them" (of which I have many) and "... giant transformers with hot breakable tubes" (of which I have only one example) - but when it comes to electrostatic speakers, I'm afraid it's very much a case of "love me love my hi-fi".
    Barry

I'm Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    It's the vegan diet - keeps you young lookin', aye.

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384