View Poll Results: Should UK stay in Europe or leave?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay

64 47.76%
  • Leave

66 49.25%
  • Still don't know

4 2.99%
Closed Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Thread: POLL: EU - stay or go?

I'm Martin.

You missed me off your influential remain list.

But I'll forgive you.

Child murderers Sinn Fein want to stay? Another reason to leave.

BTW I've met Geldof and he's a wanker. No surprise I know but good to have confirmation.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Paul.

You (rpdx) seem to need lists of organisations to help you make your own mind up. I believe that most people will actually decide based on the facts, not on lists of organisations who may or may NOT be taking sides.

It's smacking of desperation to simply chuck lists of who might be for remain (where do you dig these stats up from and have you bothered to check that they're factual or is this just more sensationalism based on the leave side's propaganda machine and media?).

Ah, well, while we're about it, your list is meaningless drivel. There are dozens of notable personalities who are firmly behind leave that you've singularly failed to mention including a senior figure in the UK's financial market sector, Dyson, Lord Owen, William Dartmouth, etc etc etc ad infinitum. Please if you're going to play top trumps, at least start with a properly researched set of cards rather than quoting verbatim from a who's who of the Tory propaganda "remain" journalism school of sensationalism.

Again: Lets stick to the facts of what this debate is about, not who's voting for what. I couldn't give a monkeys who else is voting for either camp. Most people just want the facts upon which to make an informed decision, and believe that I have come to the only logical decision I can based on some pretty extensive research which started long before this debate happened, or the referendum for that matter.

I'm bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Child murderers Sinn Fein want to stay? Another reason to leave.
    I'm not sure that this really negates the rest of the list, but I know you like to cherry pick your facts.

Have you no comment on the similarity of the Farage "BREAKING POINT"poster to Nazi propaganda, or is it easier to ignore that?

Sent from the unpoliced border of Switzerland using Tapatalk

I'm bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Reffc View Post
    You (rpdx) seem to need lists of organisations to help you make your own mind up.
    That's arrogant patronising claptrap Paul. I've contributed an awful lot more to this thread than that list, as you well know, even though you seem to tend towards simply ignoring or worse, misrepresenting my contributions. Your assertions often seem to be backed up by "I've done lots of research" which (apart from the naming one book) never seem to be backed up by anything more than that claim.

I'm not trying to change your mind, which goes double if you really can't see that it matters who you are standing alongside.

Yet another "leaver" ignoring the question about the similarity of Farage's poster to Nazi propaganda, I note.

R

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by rdpx View Post
    That's arrogant patronising claptrap Paul.
    Ok, that's far enough. I warned you before what would happen, UMPTEEN TIMES, if you (or anyone else) made personal remarks again towards another member on this thread. We do not address each other here in such an abrasive or disrespectful manner.

You're out for a week, so your enjoy your holiday. You need to *learn* that I mean what I say!!

<Thread closed, and this time permanently>

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Closed Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384